66. The Arcade

it's apparently been since September 18th that I've updated this story... whoops?

I just finished my semester, luckily I never had any final exams but all my classes had final research papers instead. One of them was literally a 8-10 page research paper and I really wanted to pry my eyes out of its sockets because it took me a good 7-8 hours total to complete it.

one of the reason I haven't actually updated was because I have been working on a new oneshot that I'm very eager in publishing. the oneshot is called Cactus and it is inspired by Twice's song. I can't wait to finish it and be able to share it with you all. it's currently over 30,000 words and it's nowhere near complete. it's my biggest project ever to write on wattpad and I hope that you'll all love it and will cry a lot...

anyways, this chapter is on Mina (: also a long chapter ahead for the lack of updating

early merry christmas and happy new year ♥︎
- whileateen.

• • •

Y/N woke up to her phone constantly ringing. Trying to ignore it, Y/N covered her ears with her pillows as she tried to go back to sleep. Despite her attempts, looks like luck isn't on her side. "Y/N! TURN OFF YOUR STUPID ALARM!" Mika shouted from her room.

"FINE!" Y/N huffed out before sitting up on her bed and harshly grabbing her phone to turn off her alarm. At this point, she's surprised that their neighbors never filed a complaint about the amount of shouting in their apartment. Upon looking at her phone, Y/N's eyes soften when she realized it wasn't her alarm clock, it was a phone call. Immediately she answered it after seeing the name of the person calling her.

"Yeoboseyo?" She answers in her husky and groggy voice.

"Ah mianhae, did I wake you up?" The woman on the other side of the phone asked.

"A-aniya! It's okay! I had to get up anyways or else I would've overslept." Y/N answered.

The woman on the other side giggled and hummed as a reply. "I was wondering if you were free today?"

"Uhm..." Y/N begins to think on her head for if she had any schedule today, but she didn't. "Yeah actually I am. Solar unnie is also off today so I was probably just gonna stay home."

"Well, do you wanna accompany me to the arcade today?"

"Today?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah sure Mina unnie, what time did you wanna go?" Y/N asked.

"Maybe in two hours? I'll have manager oppa take us."

"Okay unnie, text me when you're on the way."

"Arasso, see you in two hours Y/N! I love you~!" Y/N blushed upon hearing Mina's sudden confession. Before she could reply, the latter had ended the call and Y/N dropped her hand down to her lap, her phone showing the dial pad of her phone, showing that Mina was no longer talking to her.

"Jesus, Sana unnie and now Mina unnie? What's next Momo unnie is gonna ask me out tomorrow, too? How am I this blessed to have the holy gay trinity want to be mines?" Y/N asks herself as she scratches at her head, lazily getting out of her bed. She grabbed a new pair of undergarments and her jeans and towel before heading to the shower to get ready for her day with Mina.

When returning to her room after showering, her hands rubbing the towel through her hair, she looks through her closet for any good shirts to wear. She looked through her mirror as she puts her shirts up against her chest, thinking whether or not the shirt looked good. "Suddenly realizing that I'm going out with a rich girl..." Y/N immediately thought. "Oh god, what do I wear?"