7. Twice, Y/NN, and VLive

a/n: people on Twitter have made those types of memes and I love for it. Plus it's cute 7u7

also, this is kind of a long chapter so you're welcome!

- sienali

• • •

"Y/NN! How are you winning?!" Mina shouts.

"I don't even have no idea what I'm doing!" Y/N shouted back.

Currently Mina and Y/N were playing Elsword, one of Mina's favorite games. Although Y/N was new to the game, Mina was getting frustrated over how Y/N was doing so well against her.

"Yah! Have you played this before?!" Mina asks.

"I didn't even know this game existed!" Y/N says back.

It has officially been an hour since Y/N had been at the Twice dorm, and she made it her mission to get to know the girls more better while vise versa with the girls with her. As Mina and Y/N played Elsword, Momo and Chaeyoung watched from behind. Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Nayeon were trying to cook in the kitchen. As for Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun were in charge of watching Sana to make sure she doesn't get any more close to Y/N or try to burn down the house somehow. Sana was too clumsy.

"What?!" Mina says as her character dies. She looks at Y/N in disbelief as Y/N just gives an awkward smile.

"Yay?" She says.

"Waah! Y/NN won!" Chaeyoung says and hi fives Y/N. "Mina unnie, you have competition!"

"You sure you're not a gamer?" asked Momo. Y/N shakes her head.

"I played minecraft when I was younger, I have played pubg, but I kind of stopped after starting college because I was more focused  on my education and job." Y/N replied.

"So you've played games before, but don't consider yourself a gamer?" asked Mina. Y/N nods her head. "Damn, I wanna play pubg with you now."

"I was pretty good at it actually. It just took too much storage in my phone and I didn't want to download it only my laptop." Y/N says with a shrug.

"Anyways Y/NN-ssi." says Chaeyoung. Y/N hums in response and turns to look at the older girl. "Do you draw?"

"I use to when I was younger." Y/N answered.

"Are you good at it?"

"If you consider stick figures art, then sure." Y/N laughs out. Momo and Mina snickered along.

"You should draw with me sometime, I wanna see how good you are at it." Chaeyoung says.

"And don't forget you still need to play some instruments for us and sing, too." said Momo. She had a bag of chips in her hands, causing everyone to grow confused.

"Where did you get those chips from?" asked Mina.

"Oh I grabbed it from behind my back." Momo replied like it was nothing.

"Are you a magician or something?" Y/N asks with a chuckle.

"I can be anything you want me to be Y/NN-ssi." Momo smirks and winks.

"Flirt." Chaeyoung and Mina scoff under their breaths. Y/N chuckles and rubs her beck in awkwardness.

"Anyways, Y/N!" Y/N looks at the penguin.

"Ne?"

"Is Kim Y/NN your real name?" Mina asked.

"It is my Korean name, yes." Y/N says with a nod.