33. Green Mika

a/n: before reading this chapter, I would like to talk to you all about Choi Jin-ri. Now listen, I may have not gotten into f(x) as much as I hoped I would, and I may not have known of Sulli that well as an artist, as an actress, as a person, but I know that she went through so much over the years. That she was strong for so long. 

If you EVER feel sad, you feel depressed, feel like ending it all, do not ever be afraid to reach out to someone, tell them your issues, to open up. Whether you believe it or not, there is someone out there who loves you and cares for you the way you deserve to be. You are worth living for. You are here for a reason. You are breathing because you're alive, you're surviving this fight. 

You're not alone. I'm here for you as I have always been. If you ever need to talk to someone, I am always here for you. I've always been here for you guys. 

I love you. You're extraordinary. You're loved. You're wanted. You're needed. We will get through this together. 

Once always together.

- sienali

• • •

"So most of the song is going to be English?" Y/N asks as she looks over the lyrics she had written with Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook.

"Yeah, basically." said Jungkook with a shrug as he leans over Y/N's shoulder to look over the lyrics, too. "I feel like your voice will suit it, too."

"I mean judging by the soundtrack for this song, it's pretty good." Y/N says before looking at her oppa.

As Jin and Jimin play around with the music and Jungkook starts to rehearse his parts of the song, Y/N's phone goes off. Checking it, she sees Chaeyoung calling her. With a smile, she answers the call. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong Y/NN!" Y/N moves her phone away from her ear in a split second, her ear ringing from the loud shouting of nine girls. With a chuckle and shaking her head, Y/N puts the phone back to her side profile.

"Hi girls, it's been so long." Y/N says being all happy to hear the girls' voice after so long.

"Yah, we heard you're debuting soon!" said Nayeon.

"Yeah we wanted to wish you good luck!" said Momo.

"Fighting!" They all cheer loudly. Y/N couldn't help but be so smiley upon hearing the girls' supporting her. After not seeing them for so long, she thought they would've been distant, but no, they felt more closer.

"Good luck on your Fancy promotion! Fighting!" Y/N says back.

"Y/NN-ah!" Looking, Jin was talking to her. "Come on, let's record!" Y/N nods her head before looking away.

"Mian yeorobun." She says. "I have to go record a track, but I'll call you girls later if you'd like. I love you!"

"I love you Y/NN!" the girls all shout while also saying to have fun, to not work hard, and to call them fast. As Y/N finally ends the call, she puts her phone away in her pocket before facing her oppas.

"Am I recording first?" She asks. The boys all nod and Y/N goes to head to the recording

• • •

"Okay is it me, or did I hear Jin sunbae in the background?" asked a curious Jihyo.

"No I heard him, too!" Jeongyeon says surprised. "I mean we could just be overthinking it, but when you think about it, BigHit would be a perfect company for her."

"Plus she seems happy." Sana says with a small frown. "I hope she doesn't forget about us."

"She can't simply forget the nations girl group just like that Sattang." Mina says before patting at Sana's head.