32. Y/NN x BTS

a/n: I've been emotionally and mentally not well the past two weeks and yesterday was in general so bad for me. I didn't feel like updating until I at least lifted some weight off my shoulders, so here's an update.

I love you.

- sienali

• • •

"Yah Y/N-ah. Again!"

Y/N groans in reply. "Unnie!" She whines. "The dance is too hard!"

Her unnie clicks her tongue before clapping her hands. "Okay, how about I dumb it down for you? I know you suck at moving your body."

"Yah, Hwasa, don't be like that to her!" The other dancer choreographer says before engulfing Y/N into a hug.

"Wheein, quit babying her!" Hwasa says.

"Says the actual baby." Solar says from the other side of the room on her phone.

"Okay you know what unnie." Hwasa says, making s fist and punching her opened hand. "You wanna fight?"

Solar chuckles. "Oh please. You can't even kill a fly."

"Oh shut up you twits." Wheein says. The three continued to bicker as Y/N rubs her forehead. It's a couple hours later since she spoke with Bang PD-nim and she was at her dance practice for her solo song. Hwasa and Wheein both taught dance but also were singers and helped Moonbyul in making music. Hwasa also has a show online where she makes mukbang lives. Solar herself had a YouTube channel, too.

"Don't make me call Moonbyul unnie!" Hwasa says as a threat.

Solar gasps. "You wouldn't dare!"

"Yah!" Y/N shouts. The three finally look at the girl. "Why do I feel like I'm babysitting three children! For f's sake!"

"More like two I'm just trying to chill man." Wheein says as she looks at her nails. Y/N rolls her eyes before sighing. After a couple seconds, Solar's alarm goes off.

"Ah, Y/N. It's time to change. You're going to be meeting your sunbaenims." Solar says as she turns the alarm on her phone off. Y/N nods as she wipes her sweat off her skin with her towel before getting her bag to go get changed and showered.

The company had a shower place for trainees and idols for after they were done with practice. (a/n: made it up but oh well.) Y/N headed into the shower stalls before getting into an empty one and rinsing her body from the sweat.

When she was out, Solar had already left her a towel and Y/N used it to wipe herself down before getting dressed in her new clothes.