53. The Date With The Maknae

didn't expect an update did ya? hAH

anyways, your outfits above (: enjoy the chapter~ you finally have a chapter with Tzuyuuu 히히 it's short but don't worry, it's only part one (;

• • •

"Where am I dropping you off?" Solar asks. After leaving the library, Y/N messaged her manager to pick her up from her house. Y/N had went to grab a few things and change into more out-going clothes before the older girl grabbed her and were off on the highway.

"Tzuyu unnie said to meet her at the coffee shop down their dorm." Y/N explains.

"The one you ran into Soojin at?" Solar asks. Y/N then remembered the sudden encounter and chuckles as she nods her head.

"Yeah, that one I guess." She replied.

"Alright." Solar says before driving off to the small coffee shop. "How you've been holding up?"

"The same." Y/N explains with a shrug.

"If I recall this is the first time you're talking to Twice, or at least one of the members, after weeks." Solar says. "Did something happen?"

"We just got busy." Y/N lied as she shrugs her shoulder. "Plus I'm planning a comeback remember?"

"I'm just worried." Solar explained with a sigh. "You seemed unhappy the past couple of days."

"Well I can assure you I'm fine unnie." Y/N says with a smile. "Thank you for caring about me."

"Of course babo." Solar says and ruffles Y/N's hair.

The moment Solar arrived at the coffee shop, she parks on the side for the idol to get off. "Be safe and have fun arasso?"

"Nae!" Y/N replies before hopping off the passengers seat. She waves her unnie a bye before walking into the coffee shop. There was barely anyone there which made it perfect for her and Tzuyu to meet at.

It didn't take long for Y/N's eyes to meet with the tall Taiwanese women who sat by the end with a good view of the road and sky. Tzuyu's eyes immediately find Y/N's before lighting up as she waves with a big smile. Y/N does the same before walking her way.

"I hope I didn't make you wait long." Y/N says before sitting across from the girl.

"No don't worry, I just got here, too." Tzuyu explains.

Little did Y/N know Tzuyu got to the coffee shop about 20 minutes ago because she was nervous into seeing the girl again.

"Okay, good." Y/N says with an eye smile. "Did you order anything yet unnie?"

"Aniyo, I wanted to wait for you." Tzuyu said. Y/N's face flushed at the sudden confession.

"A-Ah arasso!" Y/N's voice squeaked. She mentally shouted at herself for letting Tzuyu get to her. Tzuyu couldn't help but laugh at the girl.

"What was that?" Tzuyu says in between her laughter.

"Aish sh!" Y/N says and pouts. "Let's order!"

"Arasso arasso~" Tzuyu spoke with a wide smile before looking at their menu to see what they had to offer.

"Americano sounds nice." Y/N says as she looks at the expression drinks. She's gotten use to the bitter and watery taste like many idols.

"You're turning into the unnie's huh?" Tzuyu teases. The other girl laughs in reply.

"Hi, what may I get for you girls?" a worker asked as she walked up to them.