18. "E-Eh?! N-Not again!"

stream fancy bitches !!! steam boy with luv !!! stream kill this love !!!

Also that's Twice's outfits on top. Yours and Mika's outfits:

 Yours and Mika's outfits:

• • •

After the girls basically bullied Sana—and Sana finally putting on a damn shirt—the girls and Mika and Y/N all got dressed and ready to go out to the mall. Y/N sighs as she lifts the collar of the turtle neck up to hide the hickey that Sana made on her skin. They were all at the front of the dorms waiting for Pinky oppa to come with another JYP staff to bring the cars.

"I swear, this hickey is gonna be a hot topic in college." Y/N told Mika in English. Mika chuckles and shakes her head.

"I don't even know if that's gonna be a good thing or not." Mika replied back. "But either way, you got some type of action." Y/N's eyes widen before she smacks Mika hard on the arm, causing Mika to burst into laughter.

"What're you both talking about?" asked Dahyun being curious.

"Don't worry about it." Y/N answered back with a small smile. Dahyun raises her eyebrow but brushes it off. Despite her not really knowing what they were saying, Mina and Jihyo were another story. The two were able to speak good English compared to the rest.

"Yah, Y/NN-ah, hide those hickeys good!" Jihyo says. "Don't let anyone at the university see it either!"

"Yes, I agree!" Mina says. Y/N chuckles and nods her head while rubbing at the back of her neck. When Pinky Oppa and the female staff member arrived, the girls split into the two cars. Of course, it took some time because the girls decided to play rock, paper, scissor over who got to be in the same car as Y/N and Mika. In the end, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Mina won. The rest of the girls whined.

"No fair! Rematch!" Sana shouts.

"You shouldn't even be in the same van as her!" said Nayeon. "You damn snake bitch!" Sana huffs loud as she crosses her arms and went into the other van to sit with a pout on her lips. The girls all got into the vans and headed off to the mall.

"Annyeong, Pinky oppa." Y/N greeted the older manager. She sat in the passengers seat while the rest filled the back seats.

"Annyeong, Y/NN-ah." The man said with a smile. "Anything interesting happened?" He asked.

"E-eh?" Y/N stutters.

"Did you girls have fun last night or anything?" The man asked. Y/N nods her head hesitantly but the other manager didn't really notice as he continued to drive.

"Ah yeah, we just talked and stuff, you know." Y/N answers. Pinky oppa nods his head.

"Good, also PD-nim wanted you to head to his office after this if that was okay with you." Y/N raised her eyebrow.