60. The Date With Korea's Bunny

"I swear every time I see you now it's once in a blue moon." Mika says with her arms crossed, looking at her roommate in annoyance as they sat in the living room besides one another watching anime shows.

"It's not my fault okay? I'm sorry I've been busy." says Y/N with an apologetic frown. "You know if I could I would bring you everywhere with me, but we both know your lazy ass would fall asleep right in the middle of my schedule and I would have to drag you everywhere."

"Yes, but at least invite me to little things, like more of your signing events. That was fun to be at." Mika exclaims.

"I will, I promise." Y/N replied with a smile.

"Speaking of promises, come on! Show me some of the songs on your new comeback album!" Mika asks excitedly.

Ever since Y/N told her best friend that she was having a comeback, Mika has been nagging her to show her the songs and lyrics. But, Y/N as well as her producing team weren't even done at all with the comeback song, let alone whether or not they wanna use another comeback song, or change the whole concept of the mini album completely.

"Yah, how many times do I gotta tell you that I don't even know yet whether or not what kind of concept were going for!" Y/N scolds. "We're still deciding the title track, too!"

"How boring." Mika spits out with her arms crossed and a big puffed frown on her lips.

Y/N's phone began to vibrate. Checking the notification, she sees Nayeon has sent her a message. She unlocked her phone before going to read the message.

from: 나봉 언니
yah Y/N! Let's go out!

Y/N chuckled at how direct the girl was.

to: 나봉 언니
Ok, give me time to get ready

from: 나봉 언니
yaaaaay!

"Who was it?" Mika asked.

"Nayeon unnie. Guess I'm having the date with her after I get ready." Y/N replied.

"Are you sure about this by the way." Mika asked.

"About what?"

"You going out with Nayeon unnie. You literally went out with Tzuyu not long ago, and you're still confused about your feelings for that yoda. I swear if they literally all fall in love with you, be prepared for the biggest and most lesbian orgy ev—"

"Dude!" Y/N says with a face before shoving Mika, the girl falling on her back onto the couch.

"Jisoos, I was joking... maybe?" Mika says before getting up and stretching. "Oh well, either way, imma go back into my room and sleep."

"We just woke up a couple hours ago." Y/N states.

"And what an even better time to take a nap." Mika countered. "Have a good date. Don't fuck her in the alley."

"Yah!" Y/N threw the couch pillow to Mika's door after the ladder had already shut the door behind her, blocking Y/N from hitting her. Huffing, Y/N looked at her phone before smiling slightly.

"Guess I gotta go get ready." After Y/N went to her room to change out of her house clothes, she checked her outfit in the mirror before nodding satisfied.

Y/N pulled out her phone from the back pocket before going to message her manager if she could pick her up

Y/N pulled out her phone from the back pocket before going to message her manager if she could pick her up. Solar ended up being busy considering it was her day off and she was out with friends, something Y/N jokingly thought she didn't have.

Instead, Y/N messaged Nayeon that she didn't have a ride to get to their dorm. That's when Nayeon reminded Y/N that she had her drivers license and her own car. Y/N mentally face-palmed before letting Nayeon pick her up.

After about 20 minutes, three knocks were heard at the front door before Y/N went to open it. She smiled seeing her unnie stand right behind the other side of the door with a wide smile.

"Jagiya~!" Nayeon cheerfully says before running and jumping into Y/N's arms

"Jagiya~!" Nayeon cheerfully says before running and jumping into Y/N's arms. The younger girl giggles before holding Nayeon up.

"Hi unnie." She says with giggles.

"Y/N?!" Looking behind the older girl, Y/N spots Chaeyoung with a big dimple smile holding her salad. She placed it down before running her way to hug Y/N. Nayeon moved to the side to let the short girl embrace their guest. "I missed you Y/N!"

"I missed you, too you little strawberry princess!" replied Y/N before squeezing Chaeyoung in her arms.

"Did I hear my wife's name?" The three turn around to see Sana hiding behind the wall before letting out a giggle. "Oh, I did! Y/N-chan~"

Before she could hug Y/N, Nayeon stopped her while raising her finger up and wiggling it side to side. "Not on my watch sanake." She says. Sana glared at her unnie.

"I just wanna hug her!" Sana whined out. Nayeon still shook her head.

"Unnie." Y/N says while looking at Nayeon. The older bunny pouts her lips at Y/N.

"We haven't even left the dorm yet and the girls are clinging to you!" Nayeon whined. Y/N pets her head before going to give Sana a big hug. Before Y/N broke away, Sana unexpectedly kiss Y/N very eagerly close to her lips.

Y/N gasps before completely pulling away as Nayeon shouts. Chaeyoung just made a run for it as she grabs her salad she had placed aside and speed walked back into the kitchen to eat it.

"Yah!" Nayeon shouts. Sana giggled madly before running away before Nayeon could potentially throw her shoe at her. "I'm gonna murder that snake I swear." She mutters. Y/N gives Nayeon an awkward smile as she rubs the back of her neck.

"Let's go?" She says as she tries to change the topic. Nayeon immediately nods before making sure her keys were in her bag and the two were off to her car.

Nayeon went to open Y/N's door for her as the younger girl thanked her. Before Nayeon closed the door, she leaned down to give Y/N a peck onto her cheek, surprising Y/N.

Looking at Nayeon, she saw the big smile and blushing pink cheeks on the girl's face. "W-what was that for?" Y/N stuttered out.

"Sana got to kiss you and I didn't, it just didn't seem fair." Nayeon explains. "Don't worry, I'll get to kiss you at the end of the day anyways~"

Before Y/N could reply, Nayeon closed the door before going to her drivers seat, leaving Y/N stunned.

Should I be happy or worried...? Y/N said to herself.