22. Yes or ...

PD-nim smiles before facing the computer back to him. He tangles his finger together in front of him as he stared at Y/N. "Well what if I proposed to you the idea of letting you produce and perform your music."

"W-what? What do you mean?" Y/N asked confused.

PD-nim smiles. "I'm asking you, Y/N-ah, do you want to become an idol?"

• • •

"E-Eh?!" Y/N shouts as she stands from her seat. "I-idol?!"

PD-nim wasn't surprised at Y/N's reaction. Instead, he smiled wider and nodded. "Yes, you have the potential to. I haven't had a newly solo artist in this company in quite some time. It would be unique to have one now, you."

"B-but, I'm not even gorgeous." Y/N said pointing to her face. "Heck, Mika could be a better idol than me and she can't even dance or sing!"

"Y/N." PD-nim says calmly. Y/N sighs and sits back down. "Look, being an idol is hard, I know, but I feel like you could do well as one."

"But PD-nim, as much as it sounds cool to, I'm not sure I want to be put in the spotlight like that." Y/N confessed. "I have no interest in being an idol. I look nothing like one."

"Well, will you think about it?" PD-nim asks.

"H-how long do I have to decide?" Y/N asks.

"I'll give you three days." The man explains. "But also go to your classes and focus on your studies, too." He said.

Y/N nods before standing up. Before she left, she turned back around to face her boss. "What if I reject being an idol?"

PD-nim frowns. "The girls already have their managers set, there is nothing I can do about that."

Y/N slowly nods before looking away. With a sigh, she left the office and headed back down to where she saw Pinky oppa. "You knew, didn't you?" Y/N asks him as they walked to the car.

"From the start? Yes." He explains. Y/N shakes her head as they got into the car. The whole ride to the apartment, Y/N stared out the window. "Look, I know you felt like it was a short amount of time, and you're right it was, but I know this won't be the last time you will see the girls. You have talent, know that." Pinky oppa confesses.

Y/N looked at the man to see him smiling. Giving him a small smile back, Y/N gets out of the car and thanks the man. As Y/N headed up the her apartment, she could hear a lot of fuss going on behind her and Mika's door. Y/N grew confused into what was happening before getting her keys out to unlock the door.

"Yah! Shh! She's coming in!" Y/N heard someone whisper, but she wasn't exactly sure who it was.

As Y/N opened the door, the lights were off. Raising her eyebrow, the girl switches the lights on before jumps at the sudden act of ten girls shouting "surprise!" Y/N looks to see Mika with all the Twice members with smiles on their faces.

"Finally! You took so long to get back home! We've been waiting!" Momo pouts. Y/N looked at the girls in disbelief.

"E-Eh?" was all Y/N could say.

"They felt bad for being a dick to you earlier." Mika said in English as she walks to Y/N's side. "They wouldn't stop messaging me and calling me to tell them where we live so they could spend their night with you at our place. I'm like, lowkey mad now though, our place looks more of a mess than it was before."

"Yah, I can understand English perfectly you know." said Mina. "Most of us can."

"Act like you can't understand her." Mika says to Y/N as she raised her hand to act like she was whispering to Y/N but indeed she just spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. This caused everyone to snicker and Mina to shake her head.