40. Number One

I originally wrote a big rant of people commenting about updating, but I have deleted it because I figured what's the point of it. I'll just ignore it. But anywho, this story is being written differently from what last year sienali has planned, and I don't mind it (:

Also all of you are cute for supporting and loving me and commenting the most cutest things 🥺 y'all got my heart man I wanna do so much more for all of you. Like make more videos or something but idekk

Anyways back to the story~

• • •

"Can you explain to me why Solar came in here angered, saying how you should never be on Idol Room ever again." Bang PD-nim asked Y/N.

After what happened on Idol Room, Y/N was taken back to BigHit Entertainment. Solar had to discuss with Bang PD-nim about what went down. After Solar spoke with the big boss, she told Y/N he wanted to speak with her. Now the young rookie artists was sitting across Bang PD-nim in his office. 

"They made me very uncomfortable, specifically Doni." Y/N explains. 

"What did he do?" 

"He kept howling when I danced to Gotta Go. And then he brought up my skin color when talking about where I come from. It hurt my feelings a lot, and I was pissed. I talked back to him, then Solar and I left. I didn't want to be there anymore. They asked me so much questions about when I was Twice's manager. It angers me." 

Bang PD-nim sighs, rubbing her forehead. "Now I remember why I no longer let Bangtan Boys on their shows." He says. "The way they treated my boys never fail to anger me. I'm sorry I had let you be there."

"It's okay PD-nim." Y/N says with a small smile. "Don't worry too much of it. I promise I'm fine." 

"You may be fine, but a lot could happen as well for what had occurred." Bang PD-nim explains, leaning back into his seat. "Their show has a new episode every week. Now they will have to come up with sometimes in order to save the next episode. It has been released you'll be on the show, so a lot will be talked about, a lot of controversies as to why you won't be on their next show. On top of that, we've cleared you and Jungkook already, but if there is something to uproar for your sudden no appearance on the show, it could spark some things, and we wouldn't be in control for what the show's company will say for this compared to ours." 

"I'm sorry for the trouble." Y/N immediately says, looking down in shame. She knew that talking back to them the way she had, but when Bang PD-nim explained the possible outcome for what she has done, she now felt more bad. 

"Don't be Y/N, you had ever right to stand up for yourself. Solar was proud of you for that, and so am I. I want strong, inspiring leading idols in my company. People who chase for their dreams to be who they want and say what they have on their minds. I'm glad to be talking to you about this. I promise to do my best in making sure you'll be alright." PD-nim explains with a genuine smile. 

Y/N smiled wide at the man and bow. "Gamsahamnida." 

"Alright well Solar will be taking you home. Tomorrow is your first signing event, get some good night rest until then, okay?" 

"Yes!" Y/N replies before saying a farewell to Bang PD-nim. 

Y/N headed into the hallway and saw Solar talking to Moonbyul on the side, she giggled at something Moonbyul had said. She walked towards the two. When her presence was known, the two looked her way. "Ah, Y/N-ah!" Moonbyul says before pulling Y/N into a side hug.