6. Getting to Know Y/NN

"So Kim Y/NN, tell us about yourself." Mina says.

After the girls all argued over who got to lead their new manager into the house, Y/N let herself in as she didn't want to get into the argument with the nine girls. When the idols realized Y/N was no longer with them, they ran in to see her sitting in the living room on her phone. When Y/N saw the girls, she apologized for just letting herself in, but the girls of Twice brushed it off before sitting around her, of course not until they argued about who got to sit directly next to you.

From Y/N's left to right was Nayeon, Sana, you, Momo, and Tzuyu. On the ground in front of you was Mina, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Dahyun.

"Well uhm, I believe Pinky oppa and Sadness unnie explained, but I'm currently in college." Y/N started off.

"Ah yeah! They explained that!" Jihyo said remembering. "How old are you?"

"I'm 19." Y/N answered shyly. Her Korean still wasn't the best but she did her best to answer the girls.

"Waaaaaah." The nine idols say. "You're younger than us!" Y/N nodded with a small smile.

"Ne, you're my unnies." Y/N says.

"Are you from here?" Dahyun asked. "In all honesty, you look like a foreigner."

"Ne, I'm a foreigner." Y/N explained.

"Where are you from?" asked Sana.

"I-I'm not really allowed to talk about that." The college student said, remembering her interview with PD-nim.

"Wae? Why?" asked the girls.

"I promised PD-nim." Y/N says with an awkward laugh. The girls didn't and couldn't question it, especially since Y/NN had admitted that PD-nim himself said she isn't allowed to. They knew it must've been for a certain reason.

"Well what can you tell us about yourself?" asked Jeongyeon. "How about college, what are you majoring in?"

"Ah, I'm an English major." The girls all oooooh-ed.

"Why English?" asked Nayeon.

Y/N shrugs. "I want to write for a living." You simply answered.

"Write what kind of things?" asked Tzuyu.

"Well I don't know, books? Lyrics?" Y/N said thinking. "I haven't really thought about it." She answered honestly.

"Lyrics?" asked Chaeyoung. "You write lyrics?" Y/N nods.

"They're not complete, and I haven't really produced the music with it yet bu—" but before Y/N could finish her sentence, Momo interrupted.

"Can you play any instruments?" She asks. Y/N nods.

"Ne, I play the guitar and piano." Y/N explains.

"Waaaah, too bad we don't have the instruments here." said Jihyo with a pout. "We would've loved to hear you play."

Y/N chuckles before scratching at the back of her head. "I'm not that good, you shouldn't expect much if you did hear."

"Well you must be." said Mina, everyone's eyes on her. "I mean you said it, you play the guitar and piano. Plus you write lyrics so it means you've sang a lot, too."

The fact Mina got that out of just a few minutes of talking shocked you a bit. Y/N did sing, but she didn't think much of her voice and didn't really sing in public. The only people who've heard her sing was her family and Mika. Mika said she was good, but Mika knew her friend wasn't the type of person to sing in front of an audience or anything.