11. Another Day With Twice

a/n: same picture from last time because it's what Twice will be wearing in this chapter ^_^ Also, this story is #1 in twice and it's out of 15.2k other stories like yO THATS A HUGE DEAL WTF THANK YOU.

• • •

"Annyeong! Pinky oppa, Sadness unnie!" Y/N happily says as the two role up in front of the university to pick up Y/N and Mika.

"Annyeon, Y/NN! Mika!" The two greeted. Mika and Y/N got into the car and buckled their belts.

"Could you drop off Mika and I at our dorm first so I can put away my things and Mika can go home?" Y/N asks.

"Of course." said Pinky oppa, he was the one driving.

"The girls kept asking us when we were getting you." said Sadness unnie. "They literally haven't done anything all day because they missed you." Y/N chuckles.

"Wow, I have only been gone for 24 hours." Y/N said.

"Well you seem to make a huge impact on them already, which I believe is a good thing. PD-nim really did want you to get along with the girls." said Pinky oppa. Y/N nodded. Looking over to her best friend, Mika was on her phone with her earphones in. She was watching Twice videos on Twitter and it made you chuckle softly to yourself and shaking your head as you looked away to watch the cars, buildings, and people you drove passed.

When arriving to Mika and Y/N's apartment, the two left the two older managers in the car to head inside. After Mika unlocked the door, the two walk in and into their rooms. "We should buy food to cook!" Mika shouts from her room to yours.

"Mika, you don't know how to cook." Y/N replies.

"Yeah, but I should learn!" Mika said back. "I might go to the store when you're gone. If you come back home to the apartment building burnt down, it's my fault." Y/N roles her eyes before grabbing her small bag and putting in her needed essentials. She decided to bring her school bag just in case she actually had time for it before saying a bye to Mika.

Y/N grabs her keys and headed back out, locking the front door for Mika and headed back down to where the two older managers waited. Y/N got in and Pinky oppa drove off to the Twice dorm. "Did the girls really do nothing at all today?" Y/N asks.

"Well, Sana wanted to cook for you, but the girls didn't let her because last time she cooked, she caused a fire to Jeongyeon's favorite pan and almost burned down the whole kitchen." said Sadness unnie. Y/N's eyes widen.

"Well who cooks in the house?" She asks.

"Typically it's Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Mina, and Chaeyoung." said Pinky oppa. "They don't trust the others really in cooking the food." Y/N chuckles in seeing that in her head. She can imagine how Momo, Sana, Nayeon, and Dahyun could burn down the whole building with just being alone together.

Looking outside, Y/N pouts in seeing it start to rain. "I should've brought a jacket." She says.

"Do you want to head back to your place to get one?" asked Sadness unnie.

"No thanks, it's okay." Y/N said with a shake of her head. Pinky oppa continued to drive to the dorm.

When Y/N finally arrived, Y/N got out of the car and bowed to Pinky oppa and Sadness unnie while thanking them before closing the door and heading to the front door of Twice's dorm. She ringed the doorbell to only have it open upon seconds, showing an excited Momo and Sana.

"Y/NN!" They giggled out and run to engulf you in side hugs. Momo was on Y/N's right as Sana was on her left. The two clinged to her arms not letting up and tightening their grips. They laid their heads on your shoulders with smiles plastered on their lips. Y/N laughs.