37. Dispatch

"I'm gonna break a bitch." Yoongi aggressively says. There was a meeting being held with Bang PD-nim, BTS with their managers, Y/N with her manager, and the high up workers at BigHit.

"Yoongi, language." PD-nim scolds. Suga scoffs before leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms.

Today was Y/N's release for her album, but there was one big issue in the way of her whole career being put on the line: the untrue article.

"So we had paparazzi outside the building taking pictures of Y/N and Jungkook together when Y/N was leaving?" Solar says.

"Yes, and from what Dispatch is saying about the two, the article even goes on to say they might have been seeing each other since Y/N's leave of JYP Entertainment and previous job as Twice's manager." Bang PD-nim replies.

"This is stupid." Solar swears getting visibly upset with the situation.

Y/N and Jungkook sat by one another with their heads down. All of this was hard to process. Solar showed her the article late at night when they were at Y/N and Mika's apartment. Mika wanted to go on a shooting rampage at Dispatch's office because she knew her best friend was a huge ass lesbian. Ever since the article was out, Y/N had been getting nonstop calls and messages from not only her parents and friends back home, but even from the members of Twice. She ended up having to turn off her phone just to stop the constant buzzing and to save battery.

"Everyone is even waiting for a response from this." answers BTS's manager. "We all know that they just met not long ago, and all this publicity with such a lie can be bad for both BTS and Y/N, too, especially when Y/N is a newly rookie solo artist, and Army is such a big fandom who could be not as acceptive to the fake news."

"He's not wrong." Solar says. "Despite the little time of being her manager, Y/N can't be put into SNS under this light. We must give the word out that both are not seeing each other romantically."

"Y/N-ah..." Jungkook whispers to Y/N as he taps her forearm. Y/N looks at him before he speaks once more. "I promise I won't let anyone think bad of you in army, okay? You and I both know that we don't have romantic feelings for one another, and you aren't even interested in boys as well as I with girls, so I promise I'll protect you from this, okay?"

Y/N couldn't help but smile very wide. Jungkook really cared for the girl like a good senior should. Nodding vigorously, Y/N told him "thank you oppa, that means a lot to me."

After the meeting had ended, Bang PD-nim immediately posted on the company's SNS that both Jungkook and Y/N are not official and do not have romantic feelings for one another, for their friendship is sincerely only of friends and senior and rookie relationship. The two gets along well to where they're already close despite the short time of knowing one another.

Y/N sighs as she flops her body onto the seat in her van. Solar sat besides her while their driver drives off. Getting in was a struggle when a lot of army fans were waiting outside the building. When they saw her, a lot shouted at her, some bad, some good, and some she felt very uncomfortable with.

Jungkook saw this from inside and was about to run at the fans for basically attacking Y/N, but RM stopped him saying to not make a huge scene. Jungkook aggressively took his arms out of RM's grip before going in front where Y/N's van had already vanished and he was left in the front at the doors with the now screaming and adoring fans. It made him angry to see how he was being treated like an angel while some of these fans spat at Y/N who just tried to go home. He doesn't speak a word to them and instead returns back inside, passing his group mates and to their van in the back.

"Why'd you do that?" Jin asks. "Army will question."

"Yeah well you saw what they were doing to Y/N!" Jungkook shouts.