41. Fan Meeting

hi, it's been a while.

I am not gonna prank or fool anyone just because it's April Fools. Yes this is an actual update lmaoo

I have been focusing more on The Second Chance because it became my main focus for a while. I'll try to update all my stories as much as possible ^_^

Enjoy the chapter~

P.s. sorry it'll be a little short bc I have never been to a fan meeting and don't know what shit really goes down besides the crackhead versions of Twice and Mamamoo's fan meet and greets (:

• • •

Y/N and Mika head to the auditorium room where the fan meeting was to take place. Mika was beyond excited, jumping up and down like a maniac, singing out loud Y/N's debut song as if she was her number one fan. Y/N hid her face in her hands as she sees her crew and backstage people watching with 'what the fuck' faces at Mika.

"Dude chill." She says to the girl. "You're causing a scene."

"I can't be excited for you bitch?" Mika says. "My best friends a kpop idol! Wooooh!" Y/N moved away three feet, acting as if she didn't know the girl, but laughed so hard. She loved this girl for a reason.

"Y/NN-ah." Solar calls out from behind as she jogs to the two girls.

"Yes unnie?" Y/N says.

"You forgot the microphone pabo!" The manager says and hands Y/N the microphone.

"Oh mian. Gomawo." Y/N says and takes the microphone before bringing it up to her lips. "Ah, Ah." Y/N's eyes widen as she hears it on the speakers to the small auditorium room.

"Ah mianhae!" She says right into it. Not long after, the three could hear laughter.Y/N immediately turns it off.

Mika and Solar bursts into laughter. "You're such a loser!" Mika says, getting down to the ground. Y/N blushes, hiding her face once more in her hands.

Y/N begins to run to where she was to meet her fans. The moment she walks through the doors, she pouts to the crowd. She then turns on the microphone once more. "I'm sorry! I didn't know it was on!" She says.

"Gwaenchanha!" The male and female fans shout to Y/N, holding their signs up in excitement.

"I hope you guys don't mind, I brought Mika." Y/N signals her hand for Mika to come out. Not hesitating, Mika comes out from the door and waves with a smile to the fans.

"Annyeong!" Mika says before going to stand by her best friend.

"If you guys don't know who she is, she's my best friend." Y/N says. "She's a big part of my life and I wanted her to be here with me so please be friendly with her as you would with me! Arasso?"

"Ne!" The fans shout.

"Good!" Y/N shouted in English. "So I first wanted to explain that I'm really thankful for all of you being here. Let's get this fan meet and greet going!" The fans cheered loudly at this.

Not long after, Y/N sat at the table with her pen in her hand. Mika sat offset behind her, smiling to every fan that came up to sit. "H-hi, Y/NN." The female fan says. Y/N noticed how the girl had a mask on and her hood up but didn't think much of it.

"Annyeong." Y/N says before signing her album. She looked up to the girl. The moment they met eyes it was noted the girl had gorgeous hazelnut eyes, and for some reason Y/N had thought they looked familiar. "Wah, you're pretty."

"A-Ah! Ande! You are!" The girl says awkwardly. This couldn't stop Y/N from smiling wide at how adorable the girl was. Her voice was all too familiar, too.