45.5. It Needs to Be Said

⚠️
if you really don't read over this author's note, I immediately will list you as a horrible person. This is an important topic to talk about.

Black Lives Matter.

If you don't support what the issue is or at least try to read over what I will be discussing with you all then I don't know what to say to you.

You're just a fucking shitty person.

If I see a comment that whatsoever ties in with me needing to update, I give permission to everyone else to reply back to that person. Asking me to update with such a serious topic I am talking about right now is absolutely pathetic and fucked up.

I will fucking judge you forever.

Have some fucking respect.
⚠️

As a wattpad author with many views and following, I feel as if I'm somewhat of an 'influencer' in my own way.

By using my status, I wanted to spread around the awareness and talk about the murder of George Floyd.

If you haven't been educated about what has happened in Minneapolis, an African American man was murdered by being sat on at the neck by a white officer named Derek M Chauvin on May 25, 2020.

Floyd was by murdered by doing no crime.

As for the white officer, this is not Chauvin's first rodeo:

This is not okay and you know it,

BUT YOU CANNOT BE OVERLOOKING IT BECAUSE SUCH A TOPIC CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE.

This is someone's life we're talking about here.

Chauvin has recently been charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter, and has been arrested.

But it's not the end of this guys, there were four officers involved with all of this. If you say you fight for our country by working as a police officer and you let your fellow colleagues get away with murdering someone then what does that make you, too. You're no better.

I wanted to talk about this because with what's already going on with this world, we're facing even more racism than ever. I don't know how to say it but this year overall is just trash.

As an Asian-American, I hate to even say I'm a citizen of such a country. And overall, racism has been going on even if segregation ended in 1964 like what's everyone's problem?

What makes it scary for you to face a black person? Like I don't understand what're you scared about from them?

They're the ones who're more scared.

American history has quite the reputation of slavery and white power, who do you think you are to have the right to be scared of an African American just because of their skin.

The color of your skin should never be used as an excuse to be hurt by other people.

You're people, too, and you have a voice. A reason to live. You're just as human as we are and you deserve to be treated fairly.

The world just runs on so many disgusting factors that sometimes living isn't worth it.

Racism. Sexism. Power. Rape. Abuse.

What can't America be known for?

Look at this point of my rant, I just wanted to tell you all to be who you are, and let your voices always be heard. We're all created for a purpose and don't let anyone bring you down for being YOU.

Fuck what trump says and him calling African American's thugs and letting the military even be given the privilege to shoot the innocent people in his own country.

This world is a scary place and I'm sorry we all have to live in it together.

The only thing we can do for one another is stay safe.

I'm sorry for all you've potentially lost and will lose.

I'm sorry for all the wrongs you've been accused for.

I'm sorry for you being born in such a world we live in.

I'm sorry.