21. The New Offer

Sorry but this chapter will be short for once due to how I ended it, so enjoy ( :

• • •

"Unnies!" Y/N whines. Ever since Twice and Mika found Y/N but with Loona, the members of Twice have been ignoring Y/N, and Y/N hates it. "Please stop ignoring me!"

"Do you hear something?" Tzuyu asks Jeongyeon.

"No, did you?" asked Jeongyeon.  Tzuyu shakes her head before the two continued to walk as if Y/N had never existed.

"C-Chaeyoung unnie!" Y/N says. Chaeyoung puffs her cheeks before crossing her arms as she looked up and away from Y/N.

"No, leave me alone." She says and walks away from you. Y/N's eyes tear up as she looks at Mika.

"I didn't even do anything!" Y/N cries to her best friend. Mika chuckles as pats at Y/N's head.

"They're stubborn and jealous, leave them be to calm down. Just wait, they'll crawl back to you... hopefully."

"Hopefully?!" Y/N says. Mika chuckles.

"I'm joking they will. I mean, they have to." Mika says. "You're their manager after all."

Y/N sighs as she watches the Twice members walk ahead without looking back at her or Mika. They were being really stubborn and immature about the situation they found you in with the members of Loona. "You know what." Y/N says.

"What?" Mika asked.

"If they want to ignore me, then I'll ignore them back." Mika just rolls her eyes at the childish act but nods her head going along with her friend. Y/N and Mika continued to follow behind the idols before waiting for Pinky oppa and the other JYP staff member to return with the vans.

"I'm not riding in the same car with Y/NN." said Momo as she moves to get into the other van.

"Me either." said Sana. Nayeon, Mina, and Tzuyu got into the same car as them. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Jihyo were to ride in the same van with Mika and Y/NN. Like before, Y/N sat in the front and Mika sat in the back with the other girls.

The only difference from before they went to the mall to now was that the girls were all talkative. Now, all the girls had their earphones in and drifted off to their own world. Y/N sighs at how quiet it has gotten.

"You okay?" asked Pinky oppa. Y/N gives the man a small smile.

"I guess." She answered.

"You guess?" Pinky oppa asks and Y/N nods. "Are you tired?" He asked.

"Something like that." Y/N explains. Pinky oppa nods his head slowly.

"Well hate to break it to you, but you do have to go meet PD-nim after this. I'll be dropping off the girls to their dorm and Mika to both of your apartment." The man explains.

Y/N nods as she forgot all about how she was told she had to meet JYP after going out. When the two vans reached the Twice dorm, the nine idols realized that Y/N didn't get out of the passenger seat.

Before the girls could say something, Y/N had Mika close the door before the van was off in a flash. Not once did she look at the girls as the van went off. To say the girls of Twice were shocked would not be surprising.  "Yah, did she just leave?" asked Sana.

"Idiot, what else?" Tzuyu says.

"Hmph, if she doesn't want to spend time with us then fine!" Nayeon says before running off into the dorm.

The girls all followed behind except for Jihyo who continued to watch the van until it was out of her sight. She sighs before finally going back in with the girls.

For some reason, Jihyo felt that something was going to occur, but she wasn't sure if it was to be good or bad.

• • •

"Y/NN!" PD-nim cheerfully says. Y/N couldn't help but smile at the man as he pulled her into a side hug. "How have you been?" He asks.

"I've been well, thank you." Y/N sincerely says. Despite what happened with the girls earlier, she decided to push it away to look positive in front of her boss.

"That's good! But, would you sit please? We have something to discuss." The man said with a small smile. Not wasting any time, Y/N went to sit across of the man. When the two were finally settled in their seats, PD-nim spoke once more.

"So, the girls will be starting soon to be prepare for their new comeback." He explains. Y/N tenses. Sure she was excited for the girls to finally get their comeback, but she knew what it meant. "Your contract is to last for the girls during their break, you know that, right?"

Y/N sighs and nods her head. "Yes, yes I know." Y/N says sadly. "When is my last day working here then?"

"Well, there is another thing I wanted to talk to you about." PD-nim says. "Well, I think I'll show you it more than I will talk about it." The man began to mess with his computer, making you confused into what he was doing. After a few seconds, he pulled up this video and Y/N immediately recognized what it was.

And I know when days are dark
and you drown in everything.
And I know you try to numb
'Cause you don't wanna feel a thing

Y/N watched as the camera is moved to show who was recording her from behind. It turned out to be Nayeon. "Nayeon sent me this a couple days ago. She told me that Jihyo was down and you decided to sing her a song, but not just any song, a song you produced."

"Y-yes." Y/N said and scratched the back of her neck. "I-it was a one time thing. I didn't like seeing Jihyo unnie sad."

PD-nim smiles before facing the computer back to him. He tangles his finger together in front of him as he stared at Y/N. "Well what if I proposed to you the idea of letting you produce and perform your music."

"W-what? What do you mean?" Y/N asked confused.

PD-nim smiles. "I'm asking you, Y/N-ah, do you want to become an idol?"