38. Irreplaceable

a/n: before starting this chapter I'd like to say a big thank you to you all for getting this book to over 200k views. I honestly thought that me writing kpop fanfics after my era of writing FH fanfics wouldn't be as successful as it, but it has and I'm grateful to all of you who've been there since the start of my very first fanfic 🥺 y'all make me happy man marry me.

- sienali
youtube // sienali

• • •

"Hello everyone, welcome back to music bank!" says host Shin Yeeun.

"Today, we have a very special debut performance!" explains other host Choi Bomin. The two had been blocking the newly star behind them until now.

"BigHit's new debut idol, Kim Y/NN!" The two say cheerfully before moving aside to show the new idol.

a/n: your outfit ^ with white converse

"Annyeonghaseo! Jeoneun Kim Y/NN imnida." Y/N introduced herself.

"Girls hurry! She's on!" Jeongyeon shouts from the living room. Today was Y/N's debut day and the girls did not want to miss it. The sound of rustling and running was heard before the girls all jump onto the couch surrounding Jeongyeon, focusing excitedly at the television. Momo had her phone out, recording their excitement on video to post on their Instagram story.

"Wah! She looks so good!" Nayeon says almost drooling.

"Looking absolutely amazing for your debut! So, how are you Y/NN-ssi?" asked Yeeun.

"I'm a little jittery." Y/N confesses with a sigh, jumping slightly up and down, making not only the hosts aw and laugh, but the audience and Twice as well.

"It's normal for all debut idols." Bomin explains with a smile. "Despite all things that happened the past few days, tell us, are you ready for this?"

The nine viewers out of hundreds stared at their screen almost glaringly, wanting to rip Bomin to pieces for asking such a question to Y/N. They knew all this have been rehearsed and prerecorded, but to know that this was one of the questions being asked didn't please them one bit.

"If I'm not ready now, then all those months of training would have been for nothing." Y/N explains calmly with a smile. "All I can say is that everyone goes through rough times, but we can always overcome it, so even if I don't succeed in this, then it's okay, because we learned and adapt from it!"

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu couldn't help but smile wide at her answer. It was such a simple answer yet impactful for those who watched.

"Wah,she's really matured." Jihyo says proudly. "I'm glad she was under this label for some time."

"What an amazing answer." Yeeun says smiling very widely. "Now we can't just be having you look amazing here, are you ready to perform?"