2. Moving to Korea

Your outfits in the picture c:

• • •

"Baby, you sure you have everything?" Y/FN asks to his daughter. (a/n: Your Father's Name). Ever since Y/N was a little girl, her parents have always called her "baby". She didn't mind it at all, but her parents still sometimes would treat her like a baby, and that she did mind.

"Yes dad, I have everything packed. Mom already came in and made sure I even had enough shampoo, conditioner, and toothpaste." Y/N rolls her eyes saying and zips up her luggage.

Today was the 4th of January and Mika and Y/N were going to be dropped off to the airport to get to Korea. Transfers were supposedly required to come early for early admissions and to get a sense of Korea.

Y/FN chuckles before going to pat his daughter's head. "You know us, we just wanted to make sure with you. You know how much we worry of you and such." He says.

"I know dad, but because of that you two sometimes treat me like I'm five. I don't ask for that, I just ask for you both to just sometimes let me go with the flow." Y/N says. Y/N knew of how strict her parents were with her health, grades, and education. Having a retired nurse as a mother and a well known chef who owns his own restaurant as a father, Y/N's parents always strived their daughter to do well in school to make something of her life like they have.

Y/FN nods his head before hugging his daughter around the shoulders to bring her into a side hug. "I know baby, I know. And that's why we're very accepting of you and Mika going to Korea for college. But if anything is to ever happen, don't you two ever hesitate to come back home. We'd rather have you both safe and sound than not at all." Y/N nods before hugging her dad back.

The two chatted themselves down the stairs and to the front door where Mika and her parents stayed waiting for the two to arrive. "Why do we kind of have the same outfit?" Mika asks and points out how the two were both wearing dark jeans and their shirt tucked in. Y/N scans her outfit compared to Mika's.

Y/N shrugs. "I don't know about you, but I look better." Mika goes to slap your arm.

"Yah!" The parents laugh at their daughters. As chats were made amongst all of them, the uber arrived in front of the house meaning that it was time for Mika and Y/N to leave. Mika and Y/N's parents helped their daughter put in their luggage and bags before saying their last byes and giving their last hugs for a while.

"You two don't get in trouble, you hear me?" Mika's mom says while giving the two young adults glares. Mika and Y/N nodded.

"We'll try to keep that promise mom, don't worry." Mika says before heading into the backseat.

Y/N looked at the parents before smiling. "We'll miss you." She says before getting in. As the driver drives off, the parents, Mika, and Y/N wave to each other in goodbyes.

"Dude, I'm gonna miss home so much." Mika says and leans back into her seat. "But we're also going on a new adventure together, so let's live it yo!" Y/N laughs and goes to high five her best friend. The two talked about Kpop until they got to the airport.

Y/N gives the driver the money before the two were off into the airport. They got their tickets and went through the security gates. It took a little long considering how long the line was, but when they got in, the girls still have a little less than an hour to spare. Feeling hungry, the two decided to head to the small store for candy and drinks for something edible to eat.