12. Emotional Cooking With Twice

"Argh!" Sana shouts out. "Why can't I help cook with Y/NN?!"

Jeongyeon, Y/N, Mina, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung were all in the kitchen about to start cooking not only for Y/N, but for all of them. Y/N had been at the dorm for four hours now and it was night. The girls were all starving.

"Because you can't cook for shit, now go." Jeongyeon says and pushes Sana's face out of the kitchen. "That also means Nabongs and Moguri can't come in here while we're cooking!"

"Wae?!" Momo and Nayeon say upon hearing their nicknames and running to the door frame to the kitchen.

"Why can't we?" Momo asks.

"Because you two also can't cook for shit and will end up eating the food before we can even serve it." Jihyo answers for Jeongyeon.

"What about Tzuyu and I?" Dahyun asks as her and the tall maknae of Twice appear behind the walls.

"Of course you two can come here." said Jihyo. With smiles, the two walk into the kitchen and stood besides Chaeyoung. Y/N giggles. 

"School Meal Club!" She says. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu giggle along with her.

"Neomuhae!" Sana, Nayeon, and Momo whine.

"Yah, shoo!" Tzuyu says trying to swat her unnies away from the kitchen. "We don't want any pests around while they cook." Nayeon, Momo, and Sana gave the maknae an offending look while everyone else laughed.

"Unnies, go sit and wait for us to finish cooking." Mina said nicely. The two nod their heads sadly before going back into the living room to ponder as they watched television.

"Anyways, what're we cooking?" asked Y/N to the idols.

"Well I was wondering if soup sounds good." said Jihyo as she looked at the young manager. "Like chicken and veggie soup?"

Y/N nods her head in approval. "Yeah, that sounds good to me." She said with a smile.

"I was planning to cook some seasoned meat." said Chaeyoung as she heads to the fridge to take out six plastic plate containers of meat with the help of Tzuyu.

"We might have to cut it into small pieces because there's a lot of us and those three unnies in the living room can finish this in a matter of minutes." said Dahyun.

"It looks like enough to me." Y/N said with a shrug.

"Oh trust me, Momo unnie can eat all of this in just one sitting if she wanted to." Mina speaks. "She really is a monster when it comes to food." Y/N nods her head slowly.

"Well did you girls cook some rice?" Y/N asks before opening the rice cooker to see a clean empty pan.

"Ah we forgot to." said Jeongyeon.

"That's fine. I can cook it." Y/N says.

"That's okay Y/NN-ssi, we can do it." said Tzuyu.

"No no, it's fine. My parents had me cook rice all the time." Y/N says and takes out the empty rice pan. "I don't mind cooking it." The girls all thank her.

"The rice will be on the bottom drawer to the left by the sink." said Jihyo. Y/N nods before squatting down at the drawer to put in ten cups of rice considering there was a total of ten girls in the dorm, and she knew the girls can eat a lot. As Y/N got the rice, the six other girls went to work.

Jeongyeon was taking out the raw chickens from the box as Jihyo and Mina cut up veggies to put into the soup. The School Meal Club girls go to season and cut apart the raw meat. Dahyun also had turned on the stove and put a pan on top, putting in oil.