35. Reunited

a/n: I find it so funny sometimes how this story gets listed in ranks for other girl groups, especially Red Velvet, when they haven't been mentioned ... yet (,:

Also I was going to update on Momo's birthday, but I got hella busy and not able to update despite updating other books before this, so let's hope this chapter makes up for that lmao. 

Also, check out my other books please! I want to work hard on them as much as I do for this one! I have a Momo x reader ff (The Second Chance), a Sana x reader (Polarity), and now, a Mina x reader (My Dandere). Now that I have thought about it, I only made fanfics for the J-line lmao. 

But still, please check out my other stories. It would mean a lot!

- sienali
youtube // sienali

• • •

"Y/NN-chan~!" Sana giggles out before pulling the girl into a tight and loving hug. The moment Y/N placed Jeongyeon's cake down, the girls all tackled her in hugs. Finally after such a long period of time, they got to see the girl they wanted to see in months.

"Yah what the heck!" Chaeyoung says before feeling at Y/N's biceps. "Your arms got more muscular!" Y/N chuckles as the girls all began to feel her arms and even her stomach. Gasping, Y/N jumps slightly when she feels a hand squeeze her butt. Turning around, she finds a smirking Nayeon.

"Annyeong~" The bunny says innocently. Rolling her eyes playfully, Y/N pulls the oldest member of Twice into a individual hug.

"Annyeong, Nayeon unnie." Y/N mumbles into Nayeon's shoulder.

Nayeon didn't hold it in. She cried and held the girl tight as if she was scared to let go and see she wasn't there, like it was all a dream. The girls couldn't help but cry, too. Everyone really did miss the ex maknae manager. Nayeon lingers a kiss to Y/N's neck, causing the younger girl to shiver at the feeling, before pulling away.

"I missed you! Pabo!" Nayeon says and throws a slap to Y/N's upper arm. The girl looks at her unnie in surprise before going to clutch the place Nayeon slapped.

"Ow! Unnie!" Y/N whines.

"Yah! why'd you hit her?" Jeongyeon says and and glares at the bunny. Nayeon giggles and smiles.

"I don't know, habits." She said and tries to hug Y/N once more. 

Feeling arms wrap around her, Y/N looks up. Tzuyu held her while glaring at Nayeon. "Yah, pabo, don't hurt my Y/NN like that." Y/N blushes. Her Y/NN?

Then it also hit Y/N. The girls didn't know her real name. After so many months, the girls have always called her Y/NN. "Yeorobun, I have something to say." She said. The girls all looked at her worried as if she was going to say something bad. "As you girls know, my nickname is Y/NN, and I have been using that because of being from America, but when I debut, I'll be using my real first name." 

"Eh really!" The girls say cheerfully. 

"Well, what is your first name?" asked Jihyo. 

"Y/N... My real name is Y/LN Y/N, but I'll be debuting as Kim Y/N." 

"Aw cute!" Momo says in a high pitch voice before bringing the girl into a hug. "Y/N-nie kiyowo!" 

"How about the songs?" asked Chaeyoung, eager to want to hear them first hand. "What are the songs you chose for your mini album?" 

"Ah." Y/N says before bringing out her phone. Looking at the door frame, she sees manager oppa with her own manager, Solar. That's when Y/N realized she hasn't introduced the girl yet. "Ah before that, girls, I want you to meet someone."