48. The Angry Penguin

Just wanted to say thank you for getting this book to over 300k views (,: this story is becoming the longest story I've ever actually written so y'all be grateful now smhhhh 😤 ♥︎

Previously on Twice's Manager:

"Repay me with a kiss then." Miyeon says, puckering up her lips right next to Y/N's face. Y/N was caught by surprised by the sudden action, especially when Miyeon's lips were really only millimeters away from her cheek.

"Y-Yah!" Y/N blushes profoundly. "Pabo-Yah!"

"Ehem..." Y/N heard someone cough up loudly. She froze as she knew that voice. Slowly turning her head to the side, she was faced by the familiar women with her signature mole on her nose.

"M-Mina unnie..."

But it's not what scared Y/N the most to see her Mina unnie looking at her with a pissed expression.

All the members of twice were with her, and none of them looked too happy.

• • •

"U-unnie, I can explain!" Y/N cries out as Mina continues to send glaring eyes to Miyeon while the younger girl clasps her hands together as she bows 90 degrees to the older girl apologetically. Her arms were crossed as shifts majority of her body on one leg, giving her a sassy pose. She basically started radiating off black energy from behind her. Feeling very uncomfortable, the unnie of (G)I-dle goes to hide behind they tiny Soyeon. She could basically burn under Mina's glare if she continues to look back.

"A-annyeonghaseo." Soyeon stutters out as she tries to act as normal as possible. "I'm (G)I-dle's leader, Jeon Soyeon. It's really nice to meet you girls we are a huge fan." She says.

"Mhm." Mina just hums out. She didn't blink once as she continued to stare down at the hiding Miyeon.

Soyeon looks at Y/N for help, her eyes screaming scared. Y/N goes to stand in front of her and look at her unnie. The moment Mina's eyes met Y/N's she snaps out of it, but she still glares but now a pout resided on her lips as she stared at her lover.

"U-Unnie, don't be mad, okay?" Y/N asks softly and slowly. Mina scoffs, her arms tightening over her chest.

"Don't be mad? Are you really asking me that after what I just witnessed?" She angrily states.

"U-Unnie, she didn't even kiss me!" Y/N says with a pout. "I wasn't going to let her either!" Mina huffs looking away, her anger still building up on her.

Shuhua pushes Miyeon away from Soyeon's body, making her almost fall and become more visible to their senior idols. Miyeon freezes as the members of Twice all stare at her down. Gulping down nothing as her mouth grows dry, Miyeon bows aggressively, almost going to the ground. "A-annyeonghaseo! C-Cho Miyeon imnida! I really am a fan! I promise that my intentions with Y/NN-ah are pure! I just wanted to tease her!" She began to rant.

Mina stared the girl down, still not letting up. The growing memory of Miyeon basically almost kissing Y/N on the lips is imprinted on her brain. She was beyond ticked off but she wasn't going to say it.

Miyeon watches as the Japanese girl slowly makes her way to her. She jumps up and stands tall, trying her best to not cry under the girl's stare. The moment Mina stands only three feet away, Miyeon shook in her spot, more scared of what the girl was going to do.