10. Seoul National University

"I swear if people won't stop staring at you." Mika whispered to Y/N in English. "I'm getting a little uncomfortable."

"I know, me, too." Y/N says. Just then a group of girls and boys wave to her. Y/N being as polite as she is waved back, causing the small group to shout in excitement.

"Is this how every undergraduate kpop idol feels like because damn, I hate it." said Mika in English once more.

"And you thought me becoming Twice's manager was going to be cool." Y/N says with her eyebrow raised. Mika clicks her tongue and sends a glare to her friend.

"It is, it's just the attention you're getting is making me get attention and I hate it." Mika said.

The two finally arrived to their class and walked in the doors. There they saw a couple students already sat around in different seats of the room. When they walked in, all eyes fell on them and immediately, some widen their eyes and squeal. Some didn't really understand much because they probably didn't hear about Twice's new manager.

"Yah, isn't that Kim Y/NN?" asked a girl as Y/N and Mika go to sit at two open seats in front.

"It is! Who is that girl next to her? Her friend? She's cute." said a dude.

"Dude, people think I'm cute." whispered Mika to Y/N. Y/N rolls her eyes and shake her head. As the professor walked in, the students all raised up to bow at him before he started class.

• • •

"Can we not eat in peace now?" Mika sighs out. Y/N and Mika were now in the dining hall eating—or trying to eat lunch, but it was hard for the two to even grab their food when a bunch of other college students recognized Y/N. "I swear I'm gonna throw a fit because of you Y/NN."

"What did I do?" Y/N questions before taking a bite of the chicken on her plate.

"You became famous." Mika answers before viciously taking a bite of rice and sending more glares at her friend. Y/N sighs before placing her chopstick down. She goes to look around the dining hall to see over half of the students inside staring at her and Mika, and some of them giggling in happiness when she looked. Y/N looks at Mika eating uncomfortably. Y/N bites her lip and sigh before getting up from her seat.

Mika looked at her friend in confusion. "What're you doing?" She asked. Y/N hushes her before going to stand on her chair and stare at everyone who stared back at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, everyone! Listen!" She says. Mika whispers yet yells at Y/N to sit back down, but the girl doesn't listen and watches at the whole dining hall stares at her. "So I notice that many of you would not stop staring at me and my friend here. I know of my current job status and I know many of you also know of it, but I would like to kindly ask of you all if you may please stop staring? You're making not only me uncomfortable, but my friend uncomfortable, and we'd like to eat in peace please. Kamsahamnida!"

"Ne, Y/NN-ssi!" A girl shouts. The whole dining hall decides on listening to the girl before Y/N gladly bows and gets off the chair to sit back in it. Mika watches as everyone stops staring like Y/N requested.

"Damn, you're oppa as fuck." Mika says in English. Y/N laughs at her friend.

"Oh shut up and eat peacefully." As the two were now enjoying their food, Y/N's phone began to buzz. Y/N pulls her phone from her back pocket.

"Who is it? Twice?" Mika says with a smirk. Y/N rolls her eyes.

"Yes, it is, so?"