51. comeback?

before reading this chapter, I want to discuss about my small hiatus on not writing

so there's actually a reason as to why I took a small break from updating and I feel like it's important to talk about it now to you all because I kept it a secret.

so a couple weeks ago my neighbor came over my house to discuss about something. there has been two people walking around our neighborhood trying to look through people's houses to see if there is any way to break in in the near future. she showed pictures of these people and talked about how it was the third time she has seen them walking around.

recently my mom has talked to one of my other neighbors and there has been cars slowly driving past my house looking at it. I'll let you all know that we have security cameras because we have been robbed before back when I was in middle school living in a different home. Since then my parents had gotten security cameras in our house to protect us from ever letting that happen again. We also have motion lights so it detects any movement out in the dark to be shined on and showed on camera.

my nuclear family and I have a total of three houses on one lot. to clear it out as to what I am saying, we are not rich. I use to live with my aunties and cousins in the past and now that they've moved out, my family and I are the only ones who live here so I have one house, my brother has another, and my parents have the third house.

back to what I was talking about, I have been always on high alert at my own home. hearing just one thing outside freaks me out even if I know it's just my neighbors' cats because of past experiences. if you don't know I'm from hawai'i and there has been a lot of car stealing, sex trafficking, break-ins, and missing children and teens. I now always bring around with me my bag where I stash in my box cutter. It's not a real knife, but it also can protect me because it's new and sharp if I ever get myself in a situation.

a couple weeks ago my cousins and friends went fishing together at night. One of my cousins and one of our friends, they're both girls, were in the car as they waited for the boys to go fishing. a man had appeared outside by the car by coming out of the bushes, walking around the vehicle with a machete staring them down. he looked for how far my cousin and friends were asa red truck even had parked not far that that man had co-works with. they were trying to find an opportunity to kidnap them. if they had not called my other cousin and friends and came back to the car, it could have been a possibility that I could've lost two important people in my life due to kidnapping and potentially sex trafficking.

the point is guys that I am possibly not safe, not even in my own home sometimes and wanted to discuss about how important it is to stay safe and aware that this is seriously REAL. We're living not only in a pandemic, but a racist and disgusting world.

stay safe guys please. the world has only gotten worse, and it will only increase from here.

if you don't hear from me for a while, then I don't want you to fear the worse, but there could be a potential reason for my disappearance.

I love you,
- sienali.

• • •

"Yah, Y/N-ah."

Y/N groans as the girl goes and pokes her cheek constantly. "Byul unnie, please stop." The girl pleads.

Y/N was in the studio with Moonbyul. Solar was meeting with some friends today as it was her day off as well as Y/N's. Instead of staying home with Mika doing nothing, she came to the studio to hang with Moonbyul. Mika was also in the middle of studying for her last exam while Y/N had just finished hers. Classes were in the middle of ending soon.