45. The Wrath(?) of Yeh Shuhua

from: (Yoo) Mika
good luck bitch (:

Y/N rolls her eyes after reading the message before turning off her phone.

"Fuck I'm scared." Y/N says as she wipes her hands on her black jeans. She was now in front of (G)I-dle's dorm. Soojin had given her their address the moment Y/N texted her back saying she would meet up with them. Solar had made sure they weren't being followed before taking the girl safely to the home.

"I can come in with you if you want." Solar says.

"It's okay unnie, I'll be fine." Y/N says with a sigh, giving her manager a small reassuring smile.

"Arasso. I'll be here yet if anything goes wrong. If you tell me it's fine, I'll get going and then you can call me when to pick you up." Solar says like a protective sister. Y/N chuckles and nods her head. She gets out of the car before slowly walking to the front door.

She does some small pacing, wiping her hands once more in her jeans as her finger slowly reaches up to the doorbell. She takes a deep breath in and out before her finger finally presses the button, alarming a ding into the house. The moment the bell went off, the door flashes open, startling Y/N. Before she could say a word, the person drags her into the house and slams the door.

Y/N couldn't figure out which member it was, and the figure forcibly pulls her arm and basically throws her to the empty couch. Y/N fell face forward, whining as her arm was now sore.

"For fucks sake Shuhua, don't break the girl." says a voice.

Y/N then sat upright from the couch, rubbing at her red hand printed wrist, looking up to see a glaring Taiwanese girl overshadowing her. She gulped. "Uhm, h-hi?"

"You stole my Seo Soojin unnie!" She shouts with a finger pointing towards Y/N's face. The hugest glare she had ever given to anyone.

"Yah, Shuhua, calm down." Yugi says right behind the girl. By now all the members of (G)I-dle had gathered around in front of Y/N, making the girl even more scared to speak or even move.

Not long later, Y/N watches as Soojin moves the girls away, standing there with a glare at all of them. "You girls are scaring her." Soojin said with a sigh before looking at Y/N with a small smile. "Hi, sorry for Shuhua's actions. She's just like that."

"I-it's okay!" Y/N stuttered.

"No it's not I'm—" Shuhua wasn't able to finish her sentence as Yugi and Soyeon cover her mouth.

"She's also loud so be careful your eardrums." Soyeon said rolling her eyes. "She can be annoying."

Y/N gives them a small smile. She knew of the group all too well, especially since she was also a fan. She knew how hectic and rowdy they can be. "It's fine, really. I've been a fan since your debut."

"Really?!" Minnie says excitedly, her eyes basically bulging out of her skull. Y/N nods. "Wow we're a fan, too! I had a hard time choosing a favorite song from your album because they all were so good. I can't believe you and your producer wrote basically every single song! You're a musical genius or something!—or, well, like Soyeon!"

Y/N kept leaning back into the couch the more Minnie shouted. The girl was energetic as fuck and it was quite intimidating since it was their first meet and Y/N was always shy to new people.

"Aish, now Minnie unnie is scaring her." Soyeon says shaking her head. She looks at the younger girl and gives a small smile and nod. "So you're thee BigHit golden rookie everyone has been talking about?"

"E-eh? Golden rookie?" Y/N said confused. It was the first time she's ever heard that.

"Everyone calls you that." Miyeon says, adding herself into the conversation. "You're like, the talk of CUBE right now. A lot of trainees adore you."