43. Fake Truth

love how all the girls who filled the application were underage. Y'all trynna make me catch a case I swear fncjdkkdkjfmfjfkfkf I won't be able to write stories if I'm in jail TT

Also wow, the third update this month? I'm on a roll ahaaaa

• • •

"Yeorobun! Y/N's here!" Jihyo shouts. Ever since Mina said Y/N was coming over Jihyo had been looking out the living room window secretly for the car to pull up. When it finally did, she shouted for all the girls to gather in the living room.

"Yay! We'll see Y/N again!" Sana says cheerfully, clapping her hands with a big smile on her lips.

"We hadn't seen her since Jeongyeon and Momo's birthday." Nayeon spoke.

Not long later, the door bell rang and all the girls run to the door, opening it wide and fast, startling Y/N. "Whoa." She says. "You scared me!"

"Y/N!!!" The girls all shout and go to hug her. The young girl couldn't help but laugh and hug the girls back.

"Annyeong, yeorobun."

"Yaaah!" Mina whines as all the girls surround Y/N. "I asked her to come over to play with me! Not fair!"

Y/N giggles before letting go of the members and going to hug Mina individually, pecking her cheek. "Calm down pengu, I'm right here."

Mina's face flushed. She wrapped her arms around the younger girl's torso and hid her face in her neck. She had missed the girl a lot.

"Okay but why didn't I get a peck on the cheek?" Momo asks.

"Why don't you ask Heechul sunbae." Y/N jokes. Ever since it was confirmed Jihyo and Momo were in a relationship, Y/N had been very supportive of the girls. She wasn't mad—despite not long ago had Momo confront her and made out with her in a dressing room.

Momo scoffs. "I just want a kiss. We haven't seen you in forever." Y/N rolls her eyes but goes to kiss Momo on the cheek. Mina was still wrapped in her arms.

"There, happy?" She asks. Momo smiles wide and nods, replying 'gladly'.

"What about ours, too?" Dahyun asks with her lovely smile. Y/N shakes her head but then went to kiss every other member on the cheek. Jihyo and Jeongyeon made faces, but they knew they wanted that cheek kiss from Y/N, so they sucked it up.

"What were you girls doing the whole day?" Y/N asks. The girls all head to the living room.

"We were just doing whatever." answered Chaeyoung. "Jihyo unnie wouldn't stop staring out the window until she saw your manager pull up."

"Hey! Don't expose me!" Jihyo gasped out. Y/N laughs and mutters 'cute' before pinching Jihyo's cheeks. The leader whines before glaring at Y/N.

"Y/N-ah!" The girl looks to see Tzuyu with a pout. Immediately, Y/N's heart fluttered.

"Yes, unnie?"

"I'm hungry."

Y/N's shoulders slump. "Seriously? That's it?" Tzuyu nods her head.

"Could you cook for me?" Y/N sighs before nodding her head.

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Whatever you make it okay with me. I love your cooking...and you."

"What was the last part?"

"—nothing!" Y/N raised her eyebrow at Tzuyu's sudden shout but shakes her head before heading to the kitchen.