14. New Friends and God's Tears

"Hana, du, set!" Yeji says.

"All in us, we are Itzy!" The five young girls bowed and introduced themselves. Y/N stood and watched as the five girls flashed her smiles. She could basically feel their positive energy radiating to her. Snapping out of her staring, Y/N bows back.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Y/NN." She says.

"Yes we know." Yuna said with giggles.

PD-nim comes up behind Y/N and wraps his arm around the girl's shoulders. "The girls have been begging me to meet you." He said. Y/N raises her eyebrow.

"Eh? Jin jja?" She asks. PD-nim nods. Y/N looks back at the girl group.

"We saw you on Twice sunbae's VLive." explained Ryujin. "We thought it was really cool that not only were you their manager, but you're really young to actually be a manager."

"Plus you're our age!" Lia said happily as she points to herself and Yeji.

"We begged PD-nim for us to meet you because we actually wanted to get to know you, especially since we would see you a lot here." said Chaeryoung. Y/N smiles at the five girls. Despite most of them being slightly taller than her, it was funny to know she was older than them, older from Yeji and Lia by a couple months.

"Ah, I see." Y/N said awkwardly and rubbed the back of her neck. "Well I actually love you girls. Your new song is indeed really great! The producers did pretty good with it." Y/N complimented.

"A-ah! Kamsahamnida!" The girls all say and bow to you.

Y/N waves her hand up with a laugh. "There's no need to keep bowing to me." She says.

"Ah sorry, unnie." said Yuna. Y/N blushes slightly.

"Aish, I'm older than you by three years!" Y/N says. Everyone laughs.

PD-nim smiles at the girls' interaction. "Well before you girls run off, can I take a picture of you six just to post on twitter about." Not minding, the six girls all stand close to one another before taking a smiling picture. From left to right was Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Y/N, Yuna, and Chaeryoung.

"Ok off you girls go!" He says. "The girls wanted to go practice in the dance room. Y/NNnie, go with them."

Y/N nods before letting the five girls drag her with them to their practice room. Y/N immediately notices the style of grey in the whole entire room. She remembered seeing this exact room where the girls filmed their dance practice video on.

Immediately after stepping in, Yuna grabs a hold of Y/N's wrist before tugging her softly to sit with them in a circle in the middle of the room. "Y/NN unnie, tell us about yourself!" said Ryujin.

"Ah well, if you girls did not know, I'm from America." Y/N says.

"Ah so your first language is English, right?" asked Lia. Y/N nods. "That's great!" Lia said in English.

"Ah, you used to live in Canada, right?" Y/N says back in English. Lia nods her head with a smile.

"Your Korean is pretty good!" Yeji complimented.

"Ah, thank you." Y/N said.

"What else is there about you we probably wouldn't have known?" asked Chaeryoung.

"Uhm..." Y/N thought. "Well, if you girls didn't know, I'm a college student majoring in English."

"Why English?" asked Yuna.

"I love to write." Y/N simply said.

"Ooh, do you write lyrics and stuff?" asked Chaeryoung really curiously. Y/N knew from resources that the girl likes to compose her own music, and it was something she knew the two can relate a lot on. Y/N nodded her head.