47. (G)I-dle x Y/NN x Twice

someone messaged me that no one tries to really ask me questions or asks me a lot to update anymore because y'all be scared of me—into which yes, be scared (:

other than that, I was also asked to link petitions and donations for you all. because there is a lot I'm going to show you a screenshot a friend of mines posted of and I found it very useful for everyone and anyone who wants to find a way to help as much as possible!

 because there is a lot I'm going to show you a screenshot a friend of mines posted of and I found it very useful for everyone and anyone who wants to find a way to help as much as possible!

Even if in later future chapters or other stories where I don't talk about BLM as much as now, I want you all to know that it shouldn't slip away. This really is a problem in this world right now, and is really big in America. If other countries are petitioning and walking the streets for equal rights, equality, for our PEOPLE, then you know that there is a huge issue at play.

Never stop letting your voice be heard. You're given a reason to fight for what you believe in. Never stop talking about this. Just because you haven't experienced racism or see it around you depending where you're from does NOT give you a right to just ignore it. You're just fueling the reason why people are fighting for equality and fighting to be heard.

Don't be an asshole, we were made to live, not break each other down. Always be kind to anyone and everyone no matter their sexuality, their skin, their body, their heritage, their gender, EVERYTHING.

The system is fucked and we, the people, have the right to fight for our rights.

I love you,
You've always mattered to me.
- Sienali.

P.S. after I attacked some of y'all for not reading the author's note, a lot of you came to view it and even vote for it—which thank you it's not that the votes matter, but the fact that more of you took the time to read it more than my actual updated chapter means something to me and a lot of people.

it's also probably because I scared a lot of you lol

whoops?

#blacklivesmatter #blm

• • •

"Did we really have to bring them?" Soojin asked before sighing softly. By now, Solar has returned back to (G)I-dle's dorm after Y/N messaging her to ask if she could take them to the mall. In the very front seat by Solar was Soyeon—who somehow got along immediately with Solar after talking stories.

Soojin and Y/N sat in the middle seats with Shuhua—where Soojin sat in the middle of the two 00's liner. Minnie, Miyeon, and Yugi sat in the back being as loud as usual, singing to songs Minnie had played at full volume—mostly jamming to Troye Sivan songs.

Y/N gave the girl a sorry smile. "Yeah sorry, I felt like it would've also been good for both of us if they came, too, you know?" She explained. "If news gets out we were together, just the two of us, people would take pictures and assume we were on a date..."