57. 요다 언니

hi. it's been a little while I'm sorry...

I accidentally cut my lip today when putting on my jacket with the zipper. I also sliced a piece of my skin on accident at work and I wasn't even using anything sharp and started bleeding a lot... and now my right ankle is a little sprained lmaooo

I'm shitty at taking care of myself I know ((:

anyways enjoy the chapter~

• • •

"Finally!" Y/N sighed out in happiness as her arms stretched up. The smile on her face wasn't hard to see as not only her, but everyone else in the studio was relieved to finally get two songs done for Y/N's comeback.

Looking at the time, Y/N couldn't believe her eyes. It was almost 9:00pm, meaning her, MoonByul, Solar, and Adora had been in the music room for over 12 hours just to produce two songs.

"Just four more songs to go." Adora giggles out. This only made Y/N sigh even louder.

"Being an idol is too hard!" Y/N cries out. MoonByul chuckles at this and ruffles Y/N's hair.

"Welcome to the life of idols." She says jokingly.

Checking her phone, Y/N was bombarded by tons of messages by Tzuyu.

from: 요다 언니
Y/N please stop ignoring me
12:19pm

did I do something wrong?
12:20pm

if it's about my confession I'm sorry I didn't mean to drop my feelings on you like that...
12:20pm

I just wanted you to know my feelings for you. I'm sorry if it only made you drift away.
12:21pm

I heard 나언 안니 asked you out and you're going out with her tomorrow.
12:31pm

is this it? you're not going to talk to me?
12:32pm

I love you, Y/N, pls...
12:35pm

please accepting my feelings Y/N
12:35pm

I know I have a hard time expressing myself, but when it comes to you, you bring it out of me. You make me so happy Y/N, even if you and I aren't as close as the other members.
12:36pm

please Y/N, choose me
12:37pm

It's only been a few hours but I just wanted to say I miss you.
2:02pm

I know you're probably busy right now I'm sorry if I sound so needy
2:02pm

I love you, please text me back when you can
2:04pm

Y/N sighed softly. It hurt her heart to see Tzuyu like this, especially knowing that Tzuyu really means it when she said she has a hard time expressing herself. It was known by all the fans, the members, the managers, and even herself that Tzuyu wasn't as expressive about her feelings as most of the group. Chaeyoung was the same, but Tzuyu was the hardest to get through.

"You okay?" Solar asked Y/N in worry as she sees her dongsaeng's sad face.

Y/N looks at her manager and smiles softly. "Yeah, don't worry." She says with a small smile. Solar nodded her head, not wanting to push the girl more into saying what she doesn't want to say.

"I'm gonna head out, I'm pretty tired after all this." Adora explains as she gets up and stretches her arms up.

"Same." MoonByul says. "I'll see you girls later." She said before waving and smiling and leaving with Adora not far behind.

"You sure you're okay?" Solar asks the moment they were alone. Y/N sighs in defeat, looking down with a sad smile.

"No, I'm not."

"What's wrong? You're making me worry you know."

"I know, I'm sorry." Y/N softly spoke. She leans her head back onto the chair and looks up at the ceiling. "Remember when I asked you what you'd do if a bunch of girls confessed their love to you?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well I feel like that's what's happening right now, and I don't know how to deal with it."

"...is this about Twice?" Solar asks. Y/N didn't have to say a word for Solar to understand that she was right. Solar sat besides Y/N in the free chair and sighs. "Well let me ask this, how do you feel about all of them?"

"That's the thing!" Y/N explains. "I... I thought I was having something with Mina unnie. We never made anything official, but suddenly Tzuyu unnie took me out on a date and even kissed me! She told me to choose her, how am I suppose to choose?!" She shouts in confusion.

"Well if I were you," Solar says slowly. Y/N looked at her unnie, expecting the woman to say something inspirational, but no... it's Solar after all.

"Date all of them!"

"...You're useless to talk to."

• • •

Tzuyu sat on her bed in her room, looking over the messages she sent to Y/N. It's been hours since she last sent a text but she checked almost every second to see if Y/N would respond, but not a single message back. She sighed. "What am I doing?" She says quietly to herself. "I can't believe I'm so whipped for someone."

Three knocks were heard on the door. Looking at it, Dahyun's head pops out from behind the door. Smiling, the pale-skinned woman looked at the maknae with her bright shinny teeth. "Hey Tzuyu! Chaeng and I were thinking of going to the bakery to get some more bread. Wanna come with? We know how much you love bread!"

Tzuyu smiled. She knew the two always included her in everything and anything they did. The three of them are so close that Tzuyu trusted the two with everything that troubled her. Seeing Dahyun suddenly invite her, she also knew that Dahyun knew she was sulking. "Sure, let me just get ready." Tzuyu says. Dahyun cheers before leaving behind the closed door.

The moment she left, Tzuyu's small smile faded as she looks at her phone once more in hopes to see the name she's been waiting to see for weeks. But of course, not one single message from Y/N. Another sigh left her lips before she got up to get changed.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu left their dorm after texting the group chat that they were gonna be away from the dorm to get some bread. The other members told them to be safe before they left. Walking into the bakery close to their dorm, Tzuyu immediately was welcomed with different smells of different pastries she saw. She couldn't help but smile wide upon seeing the many different pastries her eyes landed on.

The only thing Tzuyu loved as much as Y/N was bread, and that was a fact.

"This one looks really good..." Tzuyu says almost drooling at the chocolate covered croissant right in the middle of the other breads. Dahyun giggles at this.

"Get whatever you girls want, I'm paying." She says as she looks over the different bread and pastries there were.

The three continue to look through the glass cases at different bread they wanted to buy. Hearing the door open and bell ring didn't stop the girls from looking at the shelves of food. But what did was the sudden name heard from another's lips. "Yah, Y/N, get whatever you want. It's on me." 

Immediately the three turn around to see Y/N and her manager, Solar at the door with their masks on. Y/N had her hat tightly down her face to hide her facial features, but just looking at the girl the girls knew just who she was.

"Y/N..." Tzuyu called out.

The moment Y/N heard her name, Y/N froze. Her eyes widened as she meets eyes with the girl she has been avoiding for weeks.

"T-Tzuyu... unnie."

By now Y/N knew she couldn't run away any longer.