17. Sanake!

a/n: I'd like to first say that FANCY IS SUCH A BOP AND THE ALBUM IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!

Also, I made a reaction video to the music video. Check it out pls ( : *check my bio for my YouTube channel*

or link: https://youtu.be/i_Echva04Wc

please send me some love on youtube I make videos for fun (~u w u)~ it's also a way for me to make more content for you all and I do have fun making them so please, support me in it!

much love,
- sienali ( :

• • •

Without hesitation, Sana leans down before place a soft kiss to Y/N's skin. Y/N gasps before trying to pull away but Sana grabs at Y/N's two arms before pushing her down onto her bed. Sana went to strap Y/N's waist before smirking down at the college student.

"Oops?" Sana inncoently giggles out.

"What. The. Fuck. Do I. DO?!" Y/N shouts to herself in her brain.

Y/NN laid helplessly on the bed as Sana stared her down. By now Sana had let go of Y/NN's arms and were resting on her thighs. "Tell me Y/NN-chan, do you want this?"

Y/N gulped, not knowing what to say. Her hands shakes as she squeezes at Sana's thighs. She did not expect the girl to be even more direct than ever. Finally, Y/N opened her mouth. "U-unnie, we can't. T-this isn't right." 

"Eh? Why?" Sana pouts.

"Unnie you're four years older than me, and you're an idol. You can't be doing this, and what if the girls even come in?" Y/N replied.

Sana looks at the door. Her hands squeeze shut, forming her hands to turn white. Y/N saw this but didn't say anything as Sana refaced her. "I don't care." Sana says.

"Unn—" before Y/N could finish her sentence, Sana had leaned down and captured her lips into her own. Realizing what was happening, Y/N's eyes widen. Out of shock, Y/N didn't reciprocate the kiss, but when Sana took her hands and wrapped them around her waist and even putting one of Y/N's hands on her butt, Y/N finally realized what was happening.

"Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit HOLY. SHIT." Y/N kept saying to herself. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT MINATOZAKI SANA IS MAKING OUT WITH ME. AND HOLY SHIT MY HAND IS ON HER ASS. HOLY. SHIT."

Y/N raised her hand on Sana's waist high and gave a firm grip on her as she began to finally kiss back. Sana smiled in the kiss finally feeling the younger girl kiss back. Sana had one hand on Y/N's chest and her other hand was on Y/N's cheek.

Y/N gave Sana's butt a small squeeze, causing a squeal out of Sana's mouth. This gave an opportunity to let Y/N slide her tongue into Sana's mouth. At the immediate contact of their tongues caused both girls to moan. This caused Sana to get rougher and more needy. Rolling her hips, her moans grew louder and her kiss got sloppier, but Y/N didn't mind and was enjoying it.

Finally pulling away from the kiss, Sana laid her forehead against Y/N's. The two took deep breaths as they stared at one another. "Wow." Y/N simply said after catching her breath. Sana giggles before leaning down to capture Y/N's lips once more. Immediately Y/N kissed back. Before pulling back from her lips, Sana bit onto Y/N's bottom lip and pulled back before letting her lip go. Y/N mentally screamed at that hot action.

But Sana wasn't done. Instead of pulling away completely, she trailed kisses down to Y/N's neck, leaving light kisses and even sucked on her skin, causing Y/N to groan slightly. Pulling away, Sana smiles into seeing she had marked you and sits back up on your lap with a wide smile on her white teethed teeth and pumped lips.

"Now the girls will know you're mines!" She says. Y/N's eyes widen before reaching her hand up to her neck to only realize what Sana had just done. Y/N sits up almost hitting Sana's head with hers in the process and grabs her phone to open up her camera. She gasps in seeing a huge purple mark on her neck.

"Unnie!" Y/N shouts.

"Wae?" Sana pouts. "You don't like my souvenir to you?" She asks.

"It's not that." Y/N sighs out and runs her fingers through her hair. "I have classes unnie, and what is people see this in public. In fact, what about the other girls?!"

Then it suddenly struck Sana that maybe leaving a hickey on Y/N's skin was abad idea. Sana raised her fingers to her lips before biting them. "Aish! What do we do?!" She says.

"I don't know! You're the one who gave me it!" Y/N says.

"Well I'm sorry that you're just so hot that I needed to have you already! You drive us insane!" Sana shouts back.

Y/N gives the girl a confused look. "Us?" Sana looks away and curses at herself before looking back at Y/N.

"How about we cover it with makeup until it goes away?" Sana suggests.

"Unnie, I don't own makeup." Y/N says.

"Then how about you use mines?"

"You do realize were different skin colors. It's not gonna work." Sana groans in knowing Y/N was right.

Before Sana could speak once more, the door opens causing the two to look at who it was. It was Nayeon.

"Yah, do you know girls know where I put my phone. I can't find ..." Nayeon looks at Y/N before immediately noticing the purple circle on her neck. "...it." Nayeon immediately gasps. "MINATOZAKI SANA! YOU. DID. NOT!" Nayeon shouts.

Before Sana could stop her, Nayeon runs off to the living room shouting for the rest of the girls. Sana gets off Y/N's lap before dragging Y/N with her to the living room. Nayeon had already told the girls what she saw and all eyes were on the two girls who just entered. The rest of the girls immediately see the hickey.

"Sana." Tzuyu says not using formality. Sana gulps as she sees the tall Taiwanese cross her arms and give her a cold glare. "Do you have something to explain to us?"

Sana awkwardly lets out a giggle. "Whaaaat?" She cutely says. "I didn't do anything."

"YAH! Don't lie to us!" Momo shouts. "There's a fucking hickey on Y/NN oppa's neck!"

"Oppa?" Y/N said surprised but the girls didn't really pay attention to that as they stared Sana down.

"Okay maybe I do have something to explain." Sana says with a nod. Jeongyeon grabs the pillow before throwing it at Sana's head.

"You fucking Sanake!" Jeongyeon says.

"You snake!" Mina shouts and throws a pillow as well. By now, the girls all got up and starting running around to chase Sana and beat her ass for knowing what Sana has done to you.

Y/N looks to the side to see Mika holding up her thumbs to the ceiling in a nodding approval. Y/N laughs and shakes her head at her best friend before watching the girls continue to chase Sana around the dorm.

"Minatozaki Sana kissed me. I swear, is there gonna be anymore surprises today?" Y/N asked herself in her head.

• • •

a/n: lol it was my birthday the 20th btw. Your girl is 19 now.