56. 나봉 언니

It's been over a month, I know. There's a reason.

I've decided to take a break from writing without talking about it because writing came to a point where it just wasn't my focus for a while and wanted to put my focus on other things, so because of that I just never wanted to update any stories.

But because I haven't updated any story in a while I was bombarded with dozens of update comments... I've explained this a dozen times before everyone... Please leave me alone when it comes to updating my stories. They are mines in the first place. Please respect me that's literally all I've ever asked from you in return.

But because of this it just seems as if a lot of people don't ever listen to what the author has to say, and that's very disrespectful and rude. But what could I do huh? It just doesn't matter to some of you my own happiness.

On the other hand, I was notified that my state government decided to open up our gates again to tourist. If you all don't know, I'm from Hawai'i and because I come from an isolated island, we could've prevent the spread of COVID here. But no because my government only cares about making money. They closed and had locked out beaches to the public, but had opened up water parks in order for people to pay them and make money. My state is so driven on money and stocks that they don't care about the lives of the people residing on Hawai'i.

Please stay home, and please don't ever fly to Hawai'i if you plan to, especially at a time like this. Like I've explained before we are an isolated island and our population isn't as big as many other states in America. You could kill us or a big percentage of the people here just because you wanted to have a damn vacation in Hawai'i or move here as a trend. Our lives are now going to be more at stake with the thousands of people literally flying here.

Seriously, there are 10,000 and more people flying to Hawai'i. Get the hell away from us. We don't need another Captain Cook moment where he came to Hawai'i those so many years ago and had spread an illness to the people, leading to a big percentage of the population to fluctuate down.

We're a diverse group of people, LOCAL people who could've been saved from all of this virus, but now we are at a higher stake of getting it, including me. Please take this virus seriously or else it's gonna reside in America for forever because of people's dumb brains.

- sienali

• • •

Ring. Ring.

Y/N whines, her eyes opening and closing at the sound of her phone ringing loudly. Looking at the time on the clock, she groans even louder. "Who the fuck calls someone at five in the morning?!" She rasped out shouting. Without reading who the call was from, she answered the phone. "What?!"

"Is that any way to speak to your girlfriend." The girl joked from the other side of the line. Y/N grew confused before removing her phone from besides her ear to see who the contacts was. Her eyes widened.

"A-ah, mianhae Soojin unnie." She apologized.

Ever since the day Y/N met (G)I-dle, she's grown close to them. The girls constantly text her and chat with her whenever they're free, and they've even invited her to dinners just to hang. Y/N has been seen every once and a while with them, making a lot of their fans ship her with all the members, or even calling her the seventh member.

"We're getting ready for our comeback, and Shuhua suddenly said she misses you cooking for her and wants you to cook for her again." Soojin scoffs out.