25. Y/N's Choice

a/n: so, what'll you choose ? ( ;

• • •

"Y/N-ah, have you heard of the trainee transfer?" JYP asks. Y/N's eyebrow moved to show confusion before she shakes her head.

"No, what is that?"

"It's where trainees from all companies get to explore different companies as well, or in other words, transfer into a different company." the unknown female explains.

Y/N's eyes widen. She didn't understand why they were here at the very moment, especially in the same room with her.

But once the male spoke, she felt like she was going to pass out.

"We work at YG Entertainment and talked to PD-nim about transferring you into our company as a trainee. So, are you down for it?"

"E-EH?!" Y/N says to herself.

"So Y/N, what do you say?" The female asks with a hopeful smile.

"Wait hold on hold on, I just started training today. Why so sudden?" Y/N asks all flustered. She felt as if her whole room was spinning and she was getting a headache.

"As you know, YG Entertainment is having a huge scandal crisis right now, and it's not looking good for the company. What we wanna do is get rid of it, show a better image of us, and bring in fresh and new trainees and faces to the company. We want to show the world that YG isn't wasn't it's being talked about as." The male speaks.

"Walking around with PD-nim here, he talked about his trainees and how he manages to keep a great name for people here, and he also seemed to mention you, Im Y/N-ssi."

"Or should we call you, Y/LN Y/N." The female says with a smirk. "We know of your background, asked for your files. You'd make an amazing trainee at YG, we know it. Foreign trainees are huge here, and even at YG. Having a foreign solo artist would look good for you and for us."

Y/N was listening to every single word the two were saying. She immediately raises her eyebrow. "Look good for you?" The two bod and Y/N chuckles bitterly while shaking her head.

"Look, I get that you people need a better image, but I'm not willing to sacrifice myself to have one comeback a year. You may have some amazing and talented artists who deserve more credit than they are given, but I would never work for a company who doesn't give everyone a big spotlight."

Not only were the two YG workers surprised at Y/N talking back, but JYP himself was amazed at the girl. "Look I'm sorry, you can find some other girl for your own selfish needs you people won't help me. You're just helping yourselves. If I had to choose to move companies, it definitely isn't YG." Y/N answers honestly.

The female and male looks each other and nods. "You got quite the trainee here PD-nim, you best not let this girl go." The male says sincerely.

"I wish you the best of luck miss Im Y/N! Just know that if you ever change your mind, you know where to find us." The female says whiling giving Y/N her and the man's card and smiles. Y/N smiles back thanking her, taking the card, and bowing. As the two leave, the smile from PD-nim's lips never faltered.

"Tell me, Y/N-ah," he says. Y/N hums in response. "You came in with puffy eyes, don't think I never saw."

Y/N frowns feeling like she's been exposed. She sighs and looks down. "What happened?" The girl felt like she had to tell her boss what happened, so she did. Hearing what Y/N was going through, PD-nim frowned.

"Tell me who they are. Right now." He says seriously, his hands behind. "I do not tolerate such behaviors in my company. If you were being treated this way, I will not accept it."

"PD-nim..." Y/N softly says.

"I'll kick them out I swear." The man rants.

Y/N couldn't help but chuckle and shake her head. "Nah, let them be. They'll learn their lessons someday. Karma will come for them."

The man nods knowing he won't be able to convince the girl when she makes up her mind. "Well tell me this, too." Y/N looks at the man for him to continue. "Do you think of transferring?"

The question caught her off guard. She didn't expect the man to really ask her that, but thinking about his question long and hard, she sighs. "Is it bad to say yes?"

"No, not at all. I want what's best for you. You're an amazing girl Y/N." The man says with a smile. Y/N thanked him. "Did you think of where you'd want to transfer? I could make it happen for you."

"I don't know PD-nim, I don't even know what kind of company I'd fit in, in all honesty." Y/N sighs out.

"I think I do..." JYP says, a grin on his lips as he thinks of the perfect company for Y/N.

"Jin jja? Which company?"

"I was thinking..."

• • •

"I think we need to head back to the dorm." Jihyo says to her members. "Momo unnie is still being moody, Tzuyu also looks pissed, and Jeongyeon looks like she's gonna break someone's neck."

"We haven't found her yet." Momo scoffs as she continues to look around.

"I know we haven't, but we've been trying to find her for the past hour, maybe two. She could've been done with her practice already." Nayeon admits. "Let's just text her later to see if she will answer, okay?"

The girls all didn't want to leave so fast when their ex manager could still be in the building, but they nodded and finally gave up. "I swear I'm gonna beat some trainees still." Tzuyu says with her arms crossed. "They hurt Y/NN's feelings. I'm gonna put someone in the ER."

"Please don't." says Sana. "That'll ruin your reputation."

"Reputation is nothing when someone you love has been hurt because of it!" Tzuyu immediately replies with watery eyes. Her emotions were getting to her as she sighs before hiding the fact she started to cry. "I love Y/NN, if she's hurt, I'm hurt. We should've been protecting her..."

Sana held the tall maknae and apologized. Next thing you know, all the girls were hugging. "I'm sorry for shouting." Tzuyu replies. Sana shakes her head along with the rest of the girls.

"Don't apologize when we all can understand and agree with you, Tzuyu-ah." Mina says.

"Who we are should never come between us and people we care about. We get it!" Dahyun says with her cheerful attitude.

The small venting made the girls closer than they already were. But deep down, they knew it wasn't enough when they were still worried about a certain Y/EC (a/n: Your Eye Color) girl .

• • •

a/n: so I actually got a new phone. I upgraded from a iPhone 6s to a iPhone XR. The difference is insane lol kaksjdidkdkdod

- sienali