50. The Return of Mika

I've still been getting people message me about updating other stories that isn't this. Just wanted to explain that the reason why I update this story way more than the others is because I am trying to finish up this story so I could focus on the others after. My second focus is my Momo fanfic and my other two honestly come last. So if you're always waiting for an updating on any of my j-line stories, sorry lmaooo

Also this is by far the longest fanfic I wrote like seriously. The things I do for you guys. I could've ended it with Mina but no, gotta spice it up or some shiiii (;

Okay enjoy the chapter byeee~

P.S. this chapter is also short whoops

• • •

"You okay?" Mika asked a very quiet Y/N. The two were in the living room of their shared apartment watching some Knowing Bros.

Every time the two watched it, it became ironic to the pair when Heechul got teased for dating Momo when Y/N literally made out with the girl once in a dressing room. But of course no one else knew that except them and Twice.

"Yeah, just overthinking I guess." Y/N says with a silent sigh.

"What's on your mind?" Mika asks before facing her best friend. "Come on, we haven't talked in a while like this. This is the first time you've been fully home in weeks. I miss my best friend."

Y/N frowns at the sudden confession, staring at her best friend to see Mika also frowning, her eyes said it all. She's been alone in their apartment for so long. Looking away Y/N sighed once more before sitting up straight and facing her friend. "So you know how to rumors of Soojin and I are falsely said to be true, right?"

Mika nods. "Yeah I was kind of shocked to see Cube Entertainment pull that stunt. BigHit shut that shit down immediately." Y/N chuckles.

"Well when I got to their dorm, of course I was bombarded by an overprotective Shuhua—but it's okay now! She now considers me a friend! Anyways, we went to the mall and all the members of Twice were there, too."

"This sounds like when we ran into Loona." Mika said reminiscing to a couple months ago.

"It was basically that, but it was... I don't know, Mina unnie went off." Y/N explained, rubbing the back of her neck. Her other hand rested on her crossed legs.

"What did she do?" Mika asked as she leaned on the couch side, becoming very into the conversation as she tilts her head.

"She literally went off." Y/N says with wide eyes. "It was like she was a completely different person, like a switch flicked in her and she became a complete bitch to Miyeon unnie for trying to kiss me—into which yes the unnie of (G)I-dle tried to kiss me I panicked."

"Sounds like a fanfic right there." Mika says, getting out a bag of chips as she munched on them nodding her head.

"Where the fuck did you get the chips?" Y/N questioned.

"Not your problem." Mika says before sipping her Pocari sweat she pulled from behind the couch.

"How the—" before Y/N could reply, she got an incoming call. Sighing, she goes to check what the ID name was. She frowns. Mika gets up to see that Mina was calling her.

"Yikes, you gonna answer?" Mika asked.

"I don't know, should I?"

"I don't know, I just want more lines in this story I'm barely in it now ever since you got kpop famous bitch."

"Okay look Sienali didn't meant to leave you out a lot, it just happened." Y/N explains. "Plus I wrote a damn song for you the fuck?"

Mika thinks before nodding her head and eating another chip. "Okay, true." Y/N groans and hits her forehead. Seconds before, the call reached its extent and Y/N's phone says she's gotten a missed call from the Japanese girl.

Not long later, Mina called once more. "I don't want to talk to her yet." Y/N says as she sees Mina trying to call her once more.

"Then don't, duh." Mika says before sitting back down at the couch as she watched the show she was watching.

"It's not that easy dumb bitch." Y/N says rolling her eyes at her best friend. Mika just shrugs.

"Then ignore unnie."

"I'll reply back to her when I'm not that terrified of what she could do next. Like what's next? Nayeon unnie wants to make out with me right in front of once and claim me right on live television?"

"Extreme and kinky, but who knows." Mika says.

"How the fuck was that kinky?"

"You mentioned making out with Nayeon unnie in front of once. That could either turn into a huge live porn vid—"

"Oh god don't finish that sentence you pervert!"

• • •

"She's not answering!" Mina cries out with pouty lips and tears eyes. She's kneeled on the living room floor as the girls all surround her.

Momo chuckles. "Y/N said Mina cancelled. Periodt."

"What the heck does that even mean?" asked a confused Chaeyoung. Momo rolls her eyes at the gullible korean.

"Okay now that we're home and all gathered in the living room," Sana started as she stands to face all the members of her group. "I wanna make a proposal."

"Who you marrying?" Dahyun asks.

"She meant like a business proposal you tofu." Jeongyeon says. Dahyun just jokingly glares the older girl down.

"Okay anyways like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted—" Jeongyeon and Dahyun apologized. "Wanna make a bet?"

"Depends, does it involve dogs?" Tzuyu asked. Her love for dogs really be wilding.

"No, and random as heck Tuzyu what the fuck." Sana says before going to say what she was going to say.

"What would you all say if I told you that one of us gets to have our precious ex-manager all to themselves? Sana asks with a smirk. "But of course, there is one rule."

"Why's the rule?" Nayeon asks.

"We can't let Y/N know."