CHAPTER 2

It was a great day, she thought to herself.
She didn't want to meditate too much on it for some reasons which was stated earlier in chapter one.

Her ex crush.

She assumed all had been forgotten and she kept on with her normal routines.

Not until another Sunday when she decided to visit her friend, Justin.
Jasmine had more male friends than females but she had nothing bad to do with them. She just didn't really feel girls.

While Jasmine was at Justin's place, Dave passed by with some shopping bags in his hands.

Dave's place is just a few blocks away from Justin's.

Some group of people began to praise Dave by hailing him and all he did was smile in return before going into his apartment.

Jasmine wasn't really comfortable with what just happened with Dave.
She didn't like it when people's praises were sang for no reason at all. It wasn't really something serious though, just a part of her personality.

Dave later came out in what felt like 20minutes later to sit with Jasmine and Justin
The three engaged themselves in multiple conversations but Jasmine didn't pay much attention to Dave.
She wasn't there to see him anyways.

Although, for some reason, she was very self conscious and she laughed whenever Dave said something hilarious.

The guy was funny.

Dave smith was a nineteen year old nigga. He had the looks and the voice. The voice that Jasmine couldn't help but trip for the first day she heard it.
He lived alone in the same estate Jasmine resided and also very close to her friends who stayed there but all her life, she had never seen him until their first encounter a week before.
He was really reserved but reverse is the case when he got comfortable around you.

 An hour and some minutes passed and the three were not ready to kill the conversation.

Jasmine checked her time, some minutes to 4pm and so she picked up her bag to take her leave.
She didn't even tell anyone she was leaving the house.

They saw her off to where she could get a cab.
It was like a ten minutes ride before she got to her house.

Jasmine was about to get in when she heard Dave calling out to her.

"Hey Jasmine, I sent you a message request on IG, but no reply."

Jasmine felt really excited after hearing this because she was already so close to asking Justin for Dave's username on Instagram.
She just didn't want to look desperate and that is why she didn't ask.

Now he was doing it.

''I'm going to check for it.'' She said, giving him a small smile before the cab guy drove off.
Justin on the other hand just looked at the two, amused.
He wanted to see where this would end.

        ***************
 Immediately Jasmine got home, she replied his text "Hey what's up." which was sent almost a week ago.

Dave on the other hand, did not hesitate to reply her message and they begin to chat.

He gave fast replies and she could tell from the way he chatted that he was more than willing to be her friend.

She could feel a connection, Everything was really natural.

She literally had no idea that all of this was her prayers making it's way into reality.

They introduced their selves to each other properly this time, and they told each other all the necessary things they should know about each other for a start.