CHAPTER 14.

Jasmine began to hear issues of rape everywhere she found herself.
It was discussed on her television at home, she saw rape cases on her phone, and even heard it on the radio while in a taxi.
She heard stories about different girls of different age groups and how they were molested by people who they trusted blindly.
It was even discussed in her church and while all of this was happening, she felt like it was all a warning for her to stay away from Dave.

The deacon in her church advised all the youths to watch the way they visited their male friends because anything could happen from the people they thought they could trust the most. Things beyond their wild expectations.

He went further to share a story about how a girl went to her  boyfriend's place.
She was drugged by a drink and she was raped to death by her boyfriend and his friends.

Jasmine on the other hand, couldn't even count how many times she ate and drank at Dave's place.
She began to think about his sudden change lately and this made her to start seeing him as a bad person.
She thought he was different from other guys but it looks like all he wanted was to get in her pants and nothing more.

She began to have nightmares about Dave trying to have sex with her but she always woke up before anything happened.

Imagine someone you trust trying to defile you.

After watching articles of how people got raped and how their lives never remained the same afterwards, the vibe she had for Dave began to die slowly and she started loosing interest in boys generally.

She began to get scared of being left alone in the same room with the opposite gender but this only lasted for a while.
She made up her mind to distance herself from Dave but it seemed impossible.

Dave was already a part of her life and she literally couldn't do without him.
She didn't know why she kept coming back to him no matter how she tried.
Or maybe he had something that she couldn't do without.

One Sunday, she paid a visit to one of her girlfriend's and she stopped by at Dave's place to say hi as they weren't staying too far from each other.
She knew if she didn't stop by, Dave would get upset when he found out that she came around.

She met him at his place and he was taking a cup of tea, again.
She asked him to take out the chair so she would sit and he said she wasn't his girlfriend so he wouldn't do that, how rude.

Jasmine knew exactly how to deal with him though.
She took his cup of tea and his phone away from him and refused to give it to him till he took out a seat for her. It worked because he actually took it out.

They began to discuss.
It was over a month and some weeks since they saw each other.
They informed each other about all that had happened but Jasmine didn't say a word about the rape issue and her insecurity that was attached to it.
She didn't stay for long because she had somewhere to be at.
She was definitely gon' receive hugs and kisses tho.

While Jasmine wanted to receive hugs and kisses, Dave wanted nothing but her ass on his d*ick.
He grabbed her ass while they were hugging each other and she asked why he was doing that, again.

His response didn't change,
"It was too soft."

He turned her around so her ass would be on his d*ck and acted as though they were having s*x but on clothes.

She would turn around to get lip kisses cause that was all she needed but he would turn her around to feel her "soft ass."

It started to feel like Dave was sexually attracted to her.

He could no longer help but behave this way towards her.
Her only saving grace was that he had self control.

She left his place and he was still running through her mind.
She loved the sense of how it felt when she hugged and kissed him.
She wanted to be in his arms.