CHAPTER 5.

Whenever jasmine wasn't online, Dave couldn't help but leave thousand's of messages in her DM.
One evening, the two were chatting with each other and  Dave began to tell her how important and attached he was growing towards her.

Also addressing the fact that he can't go a day without chatting with her.
Jasmine felt the same way also but she didn't say it to him just yet.

She used it in teasing him and she told him she was gon' leave him throughout the next day so she would see what would happen to him.
He told her not to think about it and she told him she was just kidding.

Jasmine's words however, took a turn on her as they began to have issues with their light.
It was unusual because they have never had to experience not having light for more than 30minutes in her estate.

Her phone was low and they couldn't turn on their gen because it needed servicing.

They had to stay in darkness throughout that day and the next.

Jasmine felt so bored and all she did was to think about Dave and the memories they've shared together since they met.

Dave on the other hand, began to think Jasmine was acting on her words.

He hadn't spoken to her and he began to miss her badly.

[Dave]

Good morning mama.
Hope you slept well?

I'm about to head for training now and you're not even online to wish me luck.

Sleepy head.

Text me when you wake up.

Sent 8:55am

Babe?
I'm back.
You won't believe what happened in the field today!!

Sent 12:30pm

Why tf aren't you online!?

Sent 1:33pm

Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Babe
Babe
Babe
Babe
Babe
Babe
Babe
Babe

Sent 2:15pm

Jasmine
Jasmine
Big head
Big head
Big head
Big head
Big head
Big head
Big head
Big head
Big head
Big head

Sent 4:40pm

Babeeeeeeeee
Come online
Come online
Come online
Come online
Come online
Come online
Come online
Come online
Cone online
Come online
C
O
M
E
O
N
L
I
N
E
I miss you guy

Sent 9:45pm

Goodnight💔

Sent 11:00pm.