CHAPTER 30

''Which do I wear? The light purple or dark purple tank top?''
Jasmine asked as she held up the two clothes in her hands for the already dressed Josephine to make a pick.

It was already Saturday, the day for their outing and Jasmine was confused on what to put on.

''None please. You're always putting on purple. Try something different today.'' Josephine stated as a matter-of-fact.

''You don't have to deadpan that way you know.'' Jasmine said, hands akimbo.

''Whatever. Just get dressed already the uber guy is just 10minutes away.''
Josephine said, chuckling as Jasmine went back into her room to get fully prepared.

JoJo was putting on a mini black dress that stopped on her mid-thigh, accompanied with a crop jean jacket. Accessories decorated around her neck and her hair in a messy bun.
Simple yet classy.

         Jojo's look for the day

''I'm ready.'' Jasmine said as she walked into the sitting room.

''Have you seen a fine girl today!?''
Josephine hyped as Jasmine gave her a 360, blushing.

''Have you seen a fine girl today!?''Josephine hyped as Jasmine gave her a 360, blushing

          Jasmine's look for the day.

''Ayy,'' JoJo hyped further as she brought out her phone to make a video.

Josephine was a hype queen.

''Shall we?'' Jasmine asked as she made her way towards the door.

''Yes, we shall.'' Jojo beamed excitedly.

They made a lot of videos while in the car and JoJo was already posting on her snap and insta story.

They finally got to the location and they walked in, after settling the uber driver.

Thank goodness there was no traffic.

They went to a festival mall where basically everything was. An eatery, a cinema, an hotel, a Chinese restaurant, a place that was specifically for different types of ice creams, a place for games, a place for taking pictures, and a place for shopping if you wanted to take things home.