CHAPTER 31

Third person POV

15th DECEMBER 2021.

''Please can you call me later?''
Jasmine asked Alex as she heard something that sounded like Dave's voice.

Was he really in her house?

''Is everything okay?''
Alex asked, concerned from the other end.

''Yeah, everything is okay,'' Jasmine said in a reassuring tone.

Over the weeks, Alex and Jasmine became closer. Not because she liked him or anything but because he wasn't ready to let her go. He kept texting and calling her everyday that passed by and she just let him in, even though she really wasn't interested. This inspired a post on her sad quotes Instagram page, ''unreciprocated feelings everywhere.''

She was already on a Christmas break from school so Drey was on hold for a minute.

She dropped her phone as she walked our of her room to be sure if it was really Dave. Chris just came home from God knows where and she could perceive Dave's fragrance everywhere in the house.

She could swear she heard his voice.

She went out and she saw his white Nike slides.

Oh my God! Dave smith was in her house!

The same boy she ghosted on for months was in the same house with her and she couldn't even see him. They were probably in Chris's room and the last thing she could dare doing was going to open Chris's door.
She began to feel her beat faster than it's normal pace.

What was it with Chris and Dave tho!?
He was always on phone with Dave all the time and he always visited Dave too. They be times when Jasmine and Chris would be having conversations and Chris would get interrupted by a phone call from Dave.

Most times, the phone would be on speaker and in some cases, it wouldn't. Hearing his voice felt like a knife was being pierced through her skin. Sometimes, the two would even face time each other.

They became really close lately and now he was in her god damn house.
What could they be talking about!?
Was he thinking about her like she was thinking about him!?

She went online on IG to check on Tokyo. Perhaps, he would have a solution to what she was facing presently. Thankfully, he was online.

{Jasmine}
Hey T💔

{Tokyo🍫💜}
Hey mama, what's wrong?

{Jasmine}
You won't believe what tf is happening rn T.

{Tokyo🍫💜}
What's happening!?
Hope you're okay?

{Jasmine}
Dave is in my fucking crib as we speak!

{Tokyo🍫💜}
Wtf!? what do you mean Dave is in your crib? what tf he doing there!? Did he come to apologise or what?

{Jasmine}
I wish. He came over with Chris. Remember Chris right?

{Tokyo🍫💜}
Ofc I remember Chris. So what's happening now did you guys come in contact or what?

{Jasmine}
I didn't see him. I heard his voice as he walked past my room and I went out to confirm if it was really him. As I came out of my room,I began to perceive his scent all over my house and I saw his Nike slides outside my house too.