CHAPTER 43

Jasmine POV.

The sound of my ringtone disrupts my peaceful nap and I hazily try to open my eyes to process my environment because this place didn't feel like my room.

I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist, that was when I realized that I was in Dave's room. Immediately, I remember the words of my dad, "be back before five."

Be back before five!

"Jesus." I panicked as I hastily got up from the bed and began to get my things together. As if Dave sensed that I was no longer in his grip, he got up too.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked, trying to make his vision more clear by wiping his eyes with his fingers. God, he looked so cute while doing that but that wasn't the case now.

"Babe I think I overslept." I say in a panicking tone.

"What the fuck, you didn't tell me he gave you a time to be back home. I would have made sure we didn't fall asleep." He said concerned.

Before I could respond, my phone began to ring again but I couldn't find it. Dave and I began to search for it and we found it under the blankets.

The caller was Tokyo.

I checked the time and it was reading 4:55pm.

"Shit I have just five minutes to get home!" I try to find my bag.

"Who is calling?" Dave asked, I had already picked the call at the moment and the next statement that followed afterwards answered his question.

"Hey T."

I could swear I saw the jealousy in Dave's eyes but it went just as fast as it came. He was so good in masking up his emotions.

"I have to leave now babe, I love you okay." I say to Dave who had his hands wrapped around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly on my neck, making me moan into the phone call. Dave knew what he was doing at this point.

"Uhm, are you busy mama?" Tokyo asked from the other end.

"Uhm, kinda. I'm with Dave." I managed to say. God, this boy was turning me into a moaning mess!

"Ouu, call me when you're done." Tokyo says as he hangs up. I place my phone in my back pocket. 

Dave kept kissing that same spot on my neck and soon enough, he slid one of his hands into my shirt. It found it's way to my breast and he kneaded on it softly as he brought his lips to mine and locked them together. We began to savour the taste of each other's lips once again and I forgot that I was needed home by 5pm.

He grabbed me by the ass and began to massage it softly making me moan into the kiss. I took control of his tongue and sucked on it like it was all I had left. My hands were roaming around his nipples and he closed every gap that was left between us. He kept moaning into the kiss every now and then which turned me on the more.

His moans sounded like heaven to me. We stopped at a moment to get our breath and I brought out my phone to check the time.

"God, Dave It's 5:10 already!"

"Okay I think you should get going now so you won't get into trouble," he said as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm already in trouble babe." I chuckled nervously.

"I'll see you around." I say as I walk out the door.

"I love you so much stink, thank you for honouring my invite. Get home safe okay?"

"Yeah I will, bye." With that, we go our separate ways.

                     ****