CHAPTER 26

The ride home was short as they had already walked a bit before getting Jasmine a cab.
She was home in less than ten minutes.

"Thank you," she said giving the driver a small smile before going into her house.

Nobody was in the sitting room and she walked down to the kitchen to keep the things she bought.

''Boom!'' A deep loud voice came from behind as she flinched and threw the bag from her hand.

"Jesus!" She screamed in fear as she turned around to see Christopher laughing uncontrollably at her reaction.

"Oh shit you're such a dickhead to scare me like that." She mumbled as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Madam calm down jor." Christopher cooed following her out of the kitchen.

"It's very obvious that you're not exhausted from your trip.
When did you land self?"
Jasmine asked, still walking to the dining room to take a seat.

"I landed in Lagos by 6, it was an evening flight."

"Welcome." She said, making sure to roll her eyes.

Her mum already heard their voice and was heading to the dining room already.

"Mummy wassup?" She said to her mum, bringing out her hand to shake her.

Jasmine and her mum were more like Gee's but she still didn't know about what Jasmine was experiencing.
Jasmine was really good at disguising.

"I'm good baby.
Did you get everything on the list?" Her mum asked.

"Yeah.
Everything was 6,500
Here's your card."
Jasmine said, handing over the ATM card to her mum.

"Wash the vegetables and put them in the fridge, I'll prepare them tomorrow. I want to rest now." Jasmine's mum said tiredly.

"No issues.
What did you guys eat?"
She asked, walking to the kitchen.

"Yam and eggsauce."

"Mummy you know I don't like yam," Jasmine nagged.

"You don't like cold yam and that's why I kept yours in the cooler. You should be hugging me and thanking me right now."

"Okay, okay, thank you." Jasmine said in defeat and her mum retired to her room.

{Back to Christopher.}

       {The hot and sexy Chris}