Author's note.

Okay, so guys!
I don't even know how to begin with this author's note thingy😅💔.

Well, it's my first time publishing a book on wattpad.
I actually had this book written down in an actual book tho.
I had the mindset of publishing and selling it in stores but then a friend, two actually, advised me to put it on wattpad.
I hope the engagement will be good.

Writing this book, I wanted to put out what a lot of teenagers could relate to yunno.

So I talked about loneliness, depression, toxic relationship, love, heartbreak, friendship and all.

This book will have just two POV's which is from Dave and Jasmine because they are the main characters but mind you, their POV will rarely appear. The book is mainly based on a third person's POV which is me, the writer. But you will get their POV when necessary sha😘

My book might not be all perfect but trust me, I'm working on it every single day and making changes in any mistake I or other writers observe.
I'm really open to learning more and becoming better.

PS: The book is also UNEDITED so excuse any error you come across.
Constructive criticism is also allowed.

There's no really much character in the book tho, because it's mainly about Dave and Jasmine.
But I'll mention the names of others.

~Justin
~Joshua.
~Kylie.
~Olivia.
~Britney.
~Dora.
~Jasmine's parents.
~Jasmine's ex boyfriend.
~Jasmine's ex crush.
~Dave's ex girlfriend.
~Tokyo.
~Jasmine's British friend.

Every other person will just be random people that will pop up and leave.
Nothing too serious.

Note: The pictures used for these characters are not mine. They are from Instagram and other sources so the credit goes to them.

All rights are reserved!!!

Please do not imitate this book or copy and paste somewhere.
This is someone's sweat y'all.
It won't be nice to do that.
If I find out, I'm gon' report and make sure it's taken down and please, if you guys find this book elsewhere, do not hesitate to let me know.

My friends, my motivation🕊❤.
Those girls really pushed me hard to write this book.
Even when I felt like not writing anymore, they would always ask if I've written more chapters so they would know what happens next
My little sister also.
Y'all the best❤.

            DEDICATION.
I'm dedicating this book to;

•Those of you who are feeling lonely but mask yourself up with a fake smile to the world.

•Those of you who are in love with someone you think is probably never gonna love you back.

•Those of you who battle with insecurities when you are in a relationship with someone.

•Those of you who find yourself in an unexpected love triangle.

•Those of you who cry yourself to sleep every night because you're just so sad and you can't talk to anyone about it.

•Those of you who are in a very unhealthy and toxic relationship and it feels like you are trapped in it because no matter how hard you try to leave, they just keep coming back into your life.

•Those of you who knows what it feels like to be heartbroken.

I promise you, you are not alone and this one is for you🖤.

Without further a do, let's move on to chapter one!🕊❤.
Ensure to Vote and share✨.