CHAPTER 50 {The End.}

A/N.
You guys I feel so sad right now because this chapter is about to be a lot. I want to thank you guys for going through this journey with me and to those who kept reading even when I was Inconsistent with my updates, I love you all with my heart, I swear. Including the ghost readers.

I listened to African queen by 2face while writing this chapter and I think you should do so too😌❤.

Now shall we?😩💔. I'm so sad God🤧.

                      ****

Dave's POV.

I arrive at the spot where I told Jasmine to meet me but she isn't here yet. She already informed me before-hand that she was going to freshen up before coming so I am calm about it.

She arrived ten minutes later and I went to receive her and pay for her ride.

I can't believe this is the last time she is going to be chilling with me, till the next seven years,-

-Or more.

"How are you baby?" I ask as I engulf her in a bear hug and peck her on her forehead. She smiled at my act.

"I'm fine babes, how are you?" She asked as we walked hand in hand to my favorite spot.

"Are you really asking me that?" I ask rhetorically. "Well if you must know, I feel sad as hell but I am trying to be positive and look at the bright side of things." I say.

"Which is?"

"The fact that you're going to be back after seven years," I say, smiling sadly.

"Or more," she added.

"Or more," I said.

A comfortable silence settles between us but it didn't last for long as we got to my favorite spot.

"We are here mama," I say as I steal a kiss from her, settling down on the grass. The place was really relaxing and it had a beautiful view.

"Wow, the environment is so serene, and the view, beautiful." Jasmine complimented as she brought out her phone to take pictures of the cloud and the birds in the sky. She was such a big fan of nature.

"I come here when I want to admire God's creations or just meditate about life." I say as I watch her every movement.

"It's a really calm place, for real." She said.

"So how was your day stink?" I ask her when she was done taking the pictures.

"Oh! My day was fun babe. I went to see one of my neighbors, the one I went out with when I posted that healing process on IG yeah?"

"Yeah," I respond. I remember who she's talking about, just that I can't really capture the girl's face.

"So I went to see her to inform her about my departure and I happened to come in just when she was about to make a YouTube video. She asked me to join in, of which I did and we played some juicy question and answers." My baby said, giggling.

"Well that sounds fun." I said, tucking a part of her hair behind her ear so I could get a proper view of her face.

"I know right? How was your day?" She asks me.

"My day was just like every other normal day, the same routine. I got up, prayed, texted you, went for my training,-" Jasmine immediately interrupted.

"Aw, did you score for me?" She beamed in excitement.

"Yeah I did, I scored two goals for you." I say, kissing her on her nose.

"That's my baby. I'm so proud of you." She stated kissing me on my lips. I smile at her action.