CHAPTER 4.

One of the issues Jasmine had in her friendship with Dave was her insecurities.
She felt insecure every now and then and it always made her to have countless misunderstandings with Dave.

One of these occurred when she went to see him with her family friend, Christopher.
Chris didn't really have a good impression concerning Dave.

He told Jasmine that he suspects Dave to be into internet fraud, otherwise known as "yahoo."

His reason for saying this was simply because of Dave's appearance.

Jasmine defended him and assured Christopher that his assumptions were totally wrong but Chris was still sticking with his words.

After she finally had her time with Dave, gisting and all, she asked him to see them off to the main road so they could find their way from there and Dave blatantly told her he wasn't going anywhere, that he did.

This action hurt Jasmine and she started to feel so unimportant.
He could have done this anytime but now.

It's not like she would have still taken it likely tho.

But at least not when she was with Chris.

Chris was a devil.

Christopher ceased the opportunity to make his point clear that the 'Dave' in question, was just using her to catch cruise. Jasmine being a crucial over thinker, took this to heart and then deactivated her account.

All of this this was just so she would no longer have a means of getting to him.
She knew for sure that if she didn't deactivate it, she will still go ahead to text him because she couldn't stay angry at him.

They were now at that level.

Jasmine vowed not to ever reactivate the account anymore but this only lasted for so long as the account was reactivated within two days.

They talked things out and he gave his reasons on why he didn't come along with her the other day.
His said he wasn't really feeling the guy she was with and he also didn't see any need to see her off because she already had a company.

Well it appears that they both didn't like each other.

                              *

Another issue of her insecurity happened when she started to feel unwanted by Dave.

She began to feel like he no longer knew her worth and that he had lost interest in her.
Whenever she talked about seeing him, he made up flimsy excuses so they won't get to see and he was always hurting her with his words.

Dave was really rude!

With all of this that was going on, her insecurities got too much for her to handle and she deactivated her account, again.
Not only that but this time around, she blocked him as well.

The main reason was because she asked Dave if they could see and he told her they couldn't because he was occupied.
And then some hours later, she saw a post made by some random girl and it read "Dave and Dora, thank you for making my day."

Who wouldn't be angry after seeing such post?

''He doesn't want to see me but he's seeing other girls, cool,'' Jasmine said to herself as she took the action of blocking Dave without wanting to get any explanation.

Some days later, she started to feel bored and so she reactivated her account but she didn't unblock him.
She wasn't really missing him because she knew she was right this time.