CHAPTER 6.

After the last misunderstanding between Jasmine and Dave, he offered her an invite to his place.

This was the first time she would be visiting him officially.
Not just sitting outside this time, but going in.

On a Friday afternoon, Jasmine came over and he welcomed her in with a warm hug.
He offered her a sit and she accepted, muttering a small thank you.
She looked around and admired how beautiful his apartment looked like.
Dave had taste!

The interior decorator did a job well done she thought inwardly.

"you have a nice place," she finally stated but Dave didn't respond, making her to repeat herself.
"Mister Dave, you have a nice place."

"You're so impatient miss, I was just about to acknowledge your comment but you won't let me speak."
Dave teased, making them laugh lightly.

''I don't know why but I feel really nervous right now.''
Dave stated, continuing with the conversation.

"That's because you like me,'' Jasmine stated as a matter of fact and Dave rolled his eyes at her.

Some minutes later, he became more comfortable and they began their normal talking and playing.

She stood up and took a walk round the sitting room, admiring the decorations.

''Aww this is so cute,'' she cooed as she pointed to the teddy bear she found close to the couch.

''What are you using a teddy for?''
She asked, giving him a teasing look and he stood up to get it from her.

She raised her hands up so he wouldn't get it but Dave didn't budge. They began to fight for it and in the process, Jasmine tripped and landed on the couch behind her making Dave fall on top of her with his right hand on her waist.
The gap between them was so little that their lips would touch if one of them moved an inch closer.

Jasmine's heartbeat fastened as she felt Dave's burning gaze on her all through the moment.
She was intoxicated by his sent filling her nostrils.
Why does he have to smell so nice?
His eyes scanned her intensely from her eyes to her lips and then back again.
She felt butterflies in her tummy just from his stare.

Please don't kiss me.
She prayed inwardly.

He stood up swiftly, as if hearing what she just said and Jasmine sat up properly.

''Be careful next time,'' he stated as he walked back to where he was seated.

The tension in the room was crazy but they came out of it soon as Jasmine began to act goofy again.

''Dave come give me a hug I'm about to leave now,'' Jasmine said with her arms wide open. She was about to take her leave now. She had been with him for at least two hours and she needed to leave at this point. She didn't like overstaying her welcome in people's houses.

He walked up to her, hugging her from behind. Arms wrapped around her waist and his head resting on her shoulder. She felt herself relax under his touch

''I don't want you to leave,'' He whispered softly into Jasmine's ear  making her quiver under his voice, his words and most effectively, his touch. She quivered so bad that she had to tighten her hold on his wrist and push herself further into his body to stop her from falling. His voice made her weak to the knees.

Why does he have to have so much effect on her!?

''But I have to baby. We'll see when next we see,'' she cooed as she turned around to face him. His hands were still wrapped around her waist.

He pulled her closer and kissed her softly on her neck and she gave him way, soft moans escaping from her lips.
Nobody could resist Dave's neck kisses