CHAPTER 13.

After a long period of time, things changed between Dave and Jasmine.
Literally everything.
Their communication, the time they spent together, everything became different.
They rarely got to see each other and they hardly ever communicated.

Jasmine took a break from social media with the aim of figuring out herself. Although, she went over to Dave's occasionally but she seldom met him at home.

The only good thing about their friendship was that they didn't necessarily have to talk everyday, they didn't even need to talk for weeks but whenever they did, it was like they never stopped talking.

The excitement they had for each other could never fade away.

During the weekend, Saturday precisely, Jasmine went over to Dave's place and fortunately for her, she met him at home.
She dressed up in a sexy way.
Not because of Dave, but because she felt like dressing that way.
She was putting on a black off shoulder long sleeve crop top and a denim mini skirt.

She had heard rumors about how terrible things happened to girls who wore skirt to a guy's place but that was what she felt like putting on and nothing was gon' change her mind, not even the rumours

Besides, she didn't picture Dave to be someone of that kind.

She was looking nice though, no doubts. But Dave would never leave a compliment for her, no matter how beautiful she looked.
It didn't bother her though, It was something she was already used to.

When they were finally together and had started gisting, she complained to him about how she was always stopping by but never met him and he told her he had been busy lately.

They had several conversations.
He said a lot of things that made her laugh hard, leading to a belly ache and then slight hunger that became worse by the minute.

She complained to Dave and he told her to prepare something to eat in the kitchen.
She didn't want to dig too much in his kitchen so she she just made her favorite cereal, cocopops.

She wanted to make him eat with her but he refused so they began to run round the couch with her plate in her hands just so she could feed him.
She couldn't get him, so she rested.
After the whole time they had spent playing, laughing and eating, it was time to take her leave and so she asked him for a hug.

Dave also wanted a hug from Jasmine but he always waited for her to ask first.

He was seated on the handle of his couch and she was standing in between his legs.
He started to stare at her in a completely different way, she couldn't tell what was going on in his head.

It was more like a feeling of love and lust bottled up together.

He wrapped his hands around her waist, feeling her soft skin on his. The crop top made part of her skin visible.
His touch was more intimate than it used to be, a lot deeper.