PLEASE READ

A/N
Just Incase you've forgotten what Dave and Jasmine looks like tho, because of the new characters that has been coming in, here they are again.

Dave Smith.

Jasmine Wilson

Jasmine Wilson. A.k.a J or Jas.

Jasmine is the main character of this book but Dave too is almost as important as she is because of the roles he played in her life before they went their separate ways

But he's still in her head presently right?
Little things still reminds her of him right?
That is to show you that he hasn't been forgotten yet.
Most of you might be wondering why I'm not giving a Dave Pov but just relax alright? I know what i'm doing. Right now, I'm trying to focus more on Jasmine's life because once upon a time, the book was about her before she met Dave right?
So now that he's no longer here, let's know what her life feels like without a 'Dave' in it.

Somebody was complaining to me that I was bringing in "too many characters." And that I should bring Dave back. So I want to clear  the air incase any other person feels this way too. I'm not bringing too many characters. I'm just bringing in people that helped Jasmine heal. That is just her close circle. People that were there for her when Dave wasn't. That's who they are. So don't see them as too many characters. They are there because they have to be there. Like I said earlier, Jasmine also has a life asides the one rotating around Dave. He was always telling her to talk to other guys so now, she's talking to other guys. Nobody should disturb her please😂. Sha Sha, I hope that point is clear now.

I also want to apologise for any error you guys observe while reading. Trust me when I say it's one thing to write a book and it's another thing to edit it. Editing is hard as shit. I re-read my work everyday and each time I read a chapter, I find one or two things to change and it gets really frustrating at times. I'm like can't this shit just be perfect?! Imagine reading one chapter like 10 times, over and over again. Tiring right? That's what I go through as a writer to make my work good enough for y'all to enjoy reading. I'm tired of editing but I have to. So please, excuse any mistake or mispelt word you see. It's not easy.

Another thing I observed is that a lot of people are adding my book to their reading list but that's where it all ends. I do not see their vote or comment so please if you're under this category, ensure to vote and comment. Please don't be a ghost reader. Your vote is part of what helps the book to grow soo yeah.

I also hope I'm describing this heartbreak Jasmine is experiencing well Sha. I don't know, I want to express the pain she's feeling but I really don't know if I'm doing it well. She's really going through a lot man. I know y'all are expecting a Dave Pov already but just hol' up. Y'all will get it soon. I'm still trying to figure out where to place it.

Bruhh, this book means a lot to me man. Even though it's my first. I've grown so attached to the book, I don't even want it to finish. I'm always on Wattpad now, writing, reading and editing. And I know that onGod, we will reach one million reads. I don't know how but this book will take me places Aje.

One of my classmates use to say that I will meet somebody that will like my work and decide to turn it into a movie. Omo. I have mad positive energy for this book Sha! You guys won't really understand but I'm putting in my all now so I will enjoy later.

Okay okay that's enough..
I'm sure y'all are tired of my talking too much sooo

                Until next time,
                          Bye✨📍

                       ....And...

Tell your friends about INSECURITIES😉.

                     *******