Chapter 6

It's been twenty minutes since the statue incident and I'm not going to lie I want to hurt someone. It doesn't have to be murder just a little stab.

"Where is Vanya?"

"Maybe she realized she wasn't wanted here?"

A cruel comment on my behalf but in my defense, she ruined everyone's lives because she wasn't special. Klaus walks in with my guitar which hadn't seen that since I threw it at a picture of Five which is also not my fault because I was mad and when I'm mad it's like a whole different person takes over.

"I hope you don't mind I fixed your guitar and she left. Poof gone into the window."

I walk over to where Five was and he hands me a cup after filling it up with water.

"I think you mean into the wind."

I slide it across to Klaus and force him to at least try and be sober but at the same time, I really want to just get wasted with my best friend.

"That's what I said she's gone poof like a fart."

Allison and I share a glance and she decides to speak up.

"So what you are saying is that she is gone?"

"Well, that's unfortunate."

"What Vanya not being here or there is no coffee?"

"The later."

"Thought so."

Five smirks at me as I move around the counter towards the liquor.

"Dad hated caffeine."

Five grabbed my hand before I could grab the bottle and I quietly groan causing him to smirk at me. There was nothing else to do so I sat up on the counter with Five in front of me.

"Dad hated a lot of things."

"Yeah like the thought of you two not being partners! He also hated children but he still had loads of those, right Yn!"

"As his little Lab rats yeah."

"I'm taking the car."

"Where?"

"To get a real cup of coffee and Yn you are coming with me."

"Cool, I need coffee anyway. Plus these idiots are getting to my head."

"Do you even know how to drive?"

"I know how to do everything."

Without a warning, Five spacial jumps us to the car me landing in his lap. So that's how everyone else feels when I do it to them.

"Obviously you know how to do everything but have me land in the passenger seat."

I climb off five and he starts the car. Not even going to wear a seatbelt this just makes me feel scared shitless. I trust Five... just not when it comes to driving.

"Klaus told me what your job is. Why would you do that?"

"You can't just come waltzing back into our lives judge my career choice and hide something huge from us!"

"How did you know I was hiding something?"

"Oh honey, I didn't."

"Stop using your power on me!"

"That's the thing Fivey you and I both know I'm not. Sly Yn dumb Five."

"I'm not dumb."

"Ehhhhh"