The commission Files.

Names: Yn Hargreeves, the Amythest Assasin, Number eight, Bitch, The Witch, Mrs

Names: Yn Hargreeves, the Amythest Assasin, Number eight, Bitch, The Witch, Mrs. L/n, Our little psycho, Persephone, and Hecate.

Quotes: "I heard you the first time, I just didn't care." or "No Klaus you can not bathe with a toaster."

Powers: Hell aka Fire, Shadow Travel, Spells (when she has her journal), can break open the ground to swallow people. All tinged purple.

Age: It's a long story including a skeleton and a spell. Looks 16

Parents: Mother/ witch (murdered.)

Occupation: Assasin.

Best friends: Ben (Deceased at 17), Klaus, Jacquie, and Diego.

Weakness: Love for her family, Would do anything for coffee, is Cold to most people, Only likes using knives for weapons, and doesn't think everything through.

Strength: Can deal with her siblings without killing them, her powers, hand to hand combat, can talk her way out of anything, can only die from power, and can read/talk to Five through her mind.

The best person to place with: Number Five.

Birth: October 1, 1989

Species: Witch/Human

Dangerous level: 10/10

Names: Five Hargreeves, Portal Boy, Little Shit, Kid, Our Little Psycho, Asshole, and Old Timer

Quote: "No Delores I'm not drunk." or "Yes yn, we can get ice cream after we save the world."

Powers: Spatial jumps and Time travel.

Age: It's very very complicated. Looks 16

Parents: Unknown.

Occupation: Assasin.

Bestfriends: Ben, Klaus, and Vanya

Weakness: Would do anything to save his family and stop the apocalypse, is cold to everyone, Doesn't ask for help, and yn.

Strength: His powers, hand-to-hand combat, is good with any weapon, Yn would do anything for him, and can read/talk to Yn through his mind. 

The best person to be placed with: Yn Hargreeves.

Birth: October 1, 1989

Species: Human

Dangerous level: 9/10