Chapter 21

I kept on adjusting my skirt and grumbling. Thanks to the commission giving me such an ugly dress I was stuck in my umbrella academy uniform again. The uniform is fine except for the fact my dumbass skirt keeps riding up. Five walked beside me and kept quietly laughing at the obvious anger plastered on my face.

"Once you start wearing a skirt then you can laugh."

"I see no problem with it."

"The guy who looks about sixty is staring at my ass."

Fives mood changed right away and he stepped closer to me and slightly behind me. I was grateful for him doing that but at the same time I could feel him smirking from behind me.

"Is he even capable of murder? I mean I met the guy he's scrawny."

"Most serial killers are I mean look at the love birds. No offense."

"Thanks."

"None taken."

I lean beside Five as we stop at the stairs.

"Good point but why Vanya?"

"Why don't we ask him after we kill him?"

"Why do you seem so happy to kill him?"

Five looks at me and I smirk.

"Jealousy is a good colour on you."

"I'm not jealous."

"Then what's with the angrier glare than usual?"

Five gives me an angry look and I smile sweetly at him. Allison had disappeared most likely seeing if there is a back door.

"Why does nobody follow the..."

Five grabs my hand and we spacial jump into the house. Glass comes tumbling down followed by an angry Diego. I grab at the door nob hitting Diego's foot with the door.

"Subtle."

"It was unlocked dumbass."

"Love you too sis. Ummm, yell if there is any trouble."

"Inspiring leadership."

"One of the greats."

"Do you think this asshole has coffee?"

Five and I start searching the kitchen but we were in no luck this guy was coffeeless. Five now had his arms wrapped around my waist as I looked for real clues.

"Somethings wrong with you Five."

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me."

"It's not important."

"It is if it's hurting you!"

"You really care about me..."

I turn around Five now pinning me against the bench and I wrap my arms around his neck resting my forehead against his. I missed being able to hug him.

"I always have. I would pick you over coffee."

"You really are addicted to coffee."

"That's what you take from my sentence."

Five just laughs and places his lips on mine. I kiss back as the kiss gets more lustful and Five picks me up and places me on the bench where I wrap my legs around his waist. My hands find themselves in Fives' hair as he pulls mine slightly. He knew what he was doing. One of Fives' hands found themselves going under my skirt but made it nowhere as we heard Allison shout.