Chapter 28

One week later. Also I refuse to use any cruel words to black people even though it happens in the show I can't bring myself to write something so horrible even writing what I did here broke my heart. There is absolutely no need to treat a human like how they were and still are being treated. We are all humans.

I walk out of the hotel I was staying at and look around. Everything was all the same just like the day before. I decide to go for a walk and explore the  painful time period I'm in. After about an hour of walking I find myself near a hairdresser not paying attention I bang into someone.

"Shit sorry."

I bend down and give the man his clipboard back only to see Allison beside him. The bandage on her neck was gone and they were holding hands.

"No its our fault we weren't watching where we were going."

"Hey girly! Never apologise to someone like them!"

I turn around to see another man giving Allison and the other dude strong death glares.

"I will apologise to whoever I damn want to you little pig."

The man looked really mad and went bright red. He goes to walk across the road and I speak to him one last time.

"Don't get hit by a car now! Most people tend to run over small annoying 5 year Olds like yourself"

Allison and the still unknown guy laugh and I reach out my hand. I realised Allison wanted me to act like I didn't know her which was entirely fair seeing as though it looks like she's made a life for herself.

"Yn Hargreeves and you are?"

"Raymond and Allison Chestnut. Thank you for standing up for us but there was truly no need."

"That little asshole seemed like he needed out in his place. Plus I absolutely hate people racist people. My best friend was black and I loved her dearly."

"I'm sorry did you lose her?"

"For now, maybe one day I'll see her again. She was very kindhearted."

I smile at the two and they both smile back as I continue walking. So Allison's married. This is going to crush Luther's heart. I walk into a cafe but not before checking to see if there were any signs which thank god there weren't, I need a coffee.

"Hi what can I get you?"

"One black coffee and a piece of cake please."

The waitress nods and rushes off as I watch the door. After a minute had gone past and Allison walks in. She spots me and walks over taking a seat in the booth.

"You're alive."

"And you are married. I hope you don't mind but I ordered you a slice of cake."

"You seem so calm, how?"

"Well I was very stressed and had been trying to find you for a while but now that I see you and your husband Raymond are okay my stress has lowered."

"You were worried about me?"

"Of course I was."

"Have you seen the others?"

"Diego's in a looney bin."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Okay Mrs married. Have you seen any?"

"No..."

"I'll give you ten bucks if Klaus has started a cult."

"Deal."

My drink arrives and I push the cake towards Allison. I'm happy she's safe but I'm worried for everyone else. The rest of the siblings are... fragile. I know Five can handle himself but I'm just worried.

"So how did you meet Raymond?"

"I met him at a civil rights movement meeting. I couldn't speak then but he helped me and then voila."

"Thats so cute! I do wish I could have been there to help you but I only just got here a week ago."

"The times really split apart."

"Thats most likely my fault. Do you love Raymond?"

"Of course I do."

"More than you love Luther. You and I both know this marriage will break him."

"I know Yn but I love Raymond. He's the one for me."

"Well everyone loves Raymond." Allison rolls her eyes at me "fine jokes aside I saw those little looks you two gave each other and I think it's cute."

"You mean the same ones you and Five have given each other since the age of six?"

"We didn't even talk at the age of six."

"Yeah because you were both to scared. I remember you running into my room and asking me what to do about Five no liking you. You were crying which if I saw you cry now would scare me. You were willing to cut bangs like Vanya had just to be noticed by him and that is a big commitment. I also remember Luther talking about how Five wouldn't shut up about you."

"I'm so fucking happy you talked me out of bangs."

"Another cute time was when you got your tattoo and Five stood there ready to hug you as soon as you got out of the chair. Don't act like we didn't see that kiss on the forehead either."

"Oh shut up and eat your cake."

Allison does as I told her but we both couldn't help but smile remembering the simpler times.

"Remember the time Ben and Klaus let us do their make up?"

"Yeah! Dad was out of town and we were having a snowball war in the backyard. It was you, Klaus, Ben, Grace, and I against Diego, Vanya, Luther, Five and Pogo."

"Klaus and Ben were determined to play their parts and they came running in asking for makeovers and we made them look so hideous."

"And we both stole pants from Luther and Five because dad didn't let us have trackpants."

"Then they got mad at us for getting snow all through them! It wasn't our fault those two tackled us to the ground."

"I miss the times our family got along."

"I guess they are right, time really does change someone."

I say goodbye to Allison but promise to 'bump' into her again sometime. Maybe life is taking a step to the better.