Chapter 20

Five and I land on the table with a bang the impact causing our lips to fall on each other once again. I laugh and slip off the table towards Diego who catches me with a smirk.

"Am I high or do you see the two kids not only on the table but kissing?"

"Is that coffee?"

Five got to it before me and drank it all. Asshole.

"Right we have 3 days to stop the apocalypse."

"Which means we all have to work together."

I pointed my comment at Luther and Diego well I watch Allison's head look down. Luther must have talked to her.

"Yn is right. Dad messed us up but are we going to let that define us? No. Now I have one lead to the apocalypse. Harold Jenkins."

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"

"Someone who is going to have a very very bad day."

*Years ago 3rd person*

On the 7th hour of October, the first woman went into labor. There was nothing unusual about this only something heartbreaking. The death of a mother can have many reactions but this one brought the father to hate the child. This child soon became obsessed over his birth date he even thought he was special. He wanted to join the Academy, he wanted to make Yn fall in love with him.

"Help us, Harold! Help us."

"Worry not Yn I will save you from evil doctormind."

"Put your stupid dolls away and get me a beer."

"She will love me one day."

After little Harold gets smacked for talking to his father he runs to his room making a mask. He was determined to make Yn love him. Meanwhile, Yn was with Five in her room dancing.

"Come on loser get your ass up."

"I don't dance."

"Please."

"Fine but you can't tell anyone."

🎶It's My Party and I'll cry if I want to.🎶

Yn bends down pulling Five towards herself and he spins her around. Yn laughs putting her head on Fives shoulder as he puts his free arm around her waist both of them had done these same moves multiple times because of Mr. Hargreeves charity balls. They danced for what felt like hours until they hear their father yelling at them all.

"Children it's time to get in the car."

As Yn grabs Five's hand dragging him with her. The car ride was quiet and boring but when it was time to get out of the car Reginald had gotten the girls to link arms with one of the boys for their safety, he still cared a little bit.

"Omg, There she is! The Witch!"

This would normally scare people in the past but she had chosen that as her cover name.

"Look that's the Kraken!"

A young boy jumped over the rail grabbing Yn but Five was quick to pull her back pulling her into his side his arm around her protectively.

"Excuse me but I'm your biggest fan."

"You are not supposed to be here! Children go into the house I will deal with this boy."

Yn mouths a sorry to the boy who blushes but Yn didn't care what happened to him she cared about Reginald's temper which could put her and her siblings in deep trouble. This boy could have just earned her hours more training.