Season Two

On April the 1st, 2019 the earth was destroyed by a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in less than minutes. Ironically the seven survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who brought it on. Each sibling landed in a different time period and each will use it for their own gain.

Five Hargreeves, the boy who brought them to their times, landed right at the centre of it all. Welcome to the 1963 apocalypse.

"Soviets attack the US? No this can't be right. What the hell did we do now?"

A bomb explodes and Vanya catches it midair tearing it apart, Klaus uses his spirits to rip soldiers to pieces, Luther takes a bomb for Klaus with ease, Ben stood taking as many soldiers as possible.

"Hey! I heard a rumour that I blew your minds."

Diego stands on a car and avoids all the bullets with ease killing each and every one of the soldiers while Yn was still nowhere to be seen.

"Five you sick son of a bitch where have you been?"

"If you want to live come with me."

"Hazel. What the hell is going on here?"

"It started when your girlfriend was killed but there's no time to explain. Those are nukes, old-timer."

You heard it right Yn Hargreeves was dead and to her surprise, her siblings did not take this news well. 

"What about my family?"

"Can't save them if you're dead."

The two shake hands while the family watch awaiting their deaths. They land in front of Cecilio a small clothing store for kids and sit on a small bench paying no mind to anyone else.

"What the hell was that? And what do you mean killed?"

"The end of the world was brought on November 25, 1963, after your girlfriend Yn was killed by 3 men which put the siblings on edge making this all to happen."

"Yn... When are we now?"

"Ten days from that."

"So what do we do now?"

"We? You are on your own pal I'm just here to keep a promise to Agnes."

"Is she..."

"Dead?"

"Yeah."

"Cancer. Took her quick but we had 20 good years together. Forever just didn't quite feel that long."

"I'm sorry Hazel." As the two spoke 3 platinum blonde-haired killers get off a bus. "What about the commission?"

"I quit those assholes, remember? I don't owe them fuzz off my peaches."

"Well then who the hell are those guys?"

"Shit... Run."

Hazel slips a note into Fives pocket and hands him the briefcase as his body gets shot up. The men split up determined to get to Five while Five was behind a car annoyed by the commission being such stupid idiots.

"How many times did I say bulletproof briefcases?"

The shooting continues and Five jumps away onto a nearby roof. He jumps down to the alley he started at and notices someone move looking up further he sees cameras. Someone's watching. He walks up to the door and knocks on it as another one opens.

"What do you want?"

"Hi, I'm selling encyclopaedias for my youth group. I was curious if-"

Five rolls his eyes and jumps into the house making the man scream and pull out a potato peeler. How is that supposed to help?

"How did you do that?"

"Don't really have time to explain."

"You from the Pentagon? Huh?"

"Definitely not."

"CIA? FBI? KGB?"

"Is that fresh?"

"What?"

Five jumps to the coffee and pours himself some but all he could think about was saving Yn and his family. Let's just hope they aren't mad at him.

"This Columbian?"

"It's my own blend."

Five nods and gives a tight smile to himself thinking about how Yn would love the coffee.

"You ever heard of, uh, area 51?"

"Hot damn! Whoo! See I always knew we weren't the only ones. See Eleanor thought my head wasn't screwed on tight but it's all true, yeah? UFOs, crop circles..."

"Well, the truth is out there."

"No, no, no, no, no. The... The truth is it's right here in front of us. Tell me why is it always an anal probe?"

Five was getting rather uncomfortable from how far the man was from his face. Everyone knows only Yn is allowed that close to Five.

"Any closer and I'll melt your brain."

"He needs a little space. Yes. I'll be over here."

"All those contraptions on the roof you built those right?"

"Oh yeah sure did. It tracks anomalies in the atmosphere. Just waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"For you. For all of you."

The man talked about what had happened in the past and Five was surprised such a dimwitted man could create something so helpful.

"Did you get a good look at any of them?"

Five was hoping to find Yn.

"Yeah, the first one and then the big sensitive one."

"Sensitive?"

That takes Yn and Diego off the list.

"Yeah, cries a lot kept coming back to the alley. Mainly sat around screaming a women's name. Allison, I think it was?"

"Luther."

"Yeah, he wasn't the only one. The others came too, off and on forever the years, looking for each other. Eventually, they stopped."

"How many of them?"

"Only Five for a second I thought I saw six but I must have been going crazy."

Of course, Yn wouldn't let herself be seen she was trained by the best.

"So my family's still alive... Shit. I think I stranded them here. Now listen to me."

"Elliot. Elliot. My name is Elliot."

"Whatever all right. I got ten days to save my girlfriend and the world so I need your help to do that."

"I- I thought this mugshot looked a lot like the fourth arrival."

"Diego."

"So then that's helpful?"

"You have no idea."

Five spacial jumps out of the apartment, Diego was in group therapy and Yn was trying her hardest not to kill someone.